Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 357 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
one thing I loved the most that I miss from more recent years was that they were using the soundtrack for Freddy vs Jason around the park and by the entrance gates, and to this day those songs are still in my memory of the event. it sounds like a tiny element of the event, but that soundtrack really stuck with me
I think that in 2009 they used songs from Inception, and 2011 had songs from Frailty. ( if I remember correctly) that's an amazing movie. it has an amazing score.

I kind of miss stuff like that. I kind of wish they used the soundtracks from the IP they are using

it would be nice if the music around the gates or the park was music from insidious, a quiet place or Ghostbusters for example. like when they used the walking dead soundtrack around the entire park . it's been a while since they use the music from the IP at the entrance or around the park,

( last year I wish they had used the theme song for child's play around the park, child's play has a really nice end credits theme. it might sound like a tiny element, but those 2007- 2009 songs are still in my memory after 15+ years. I think that they also used the SAW theme around the park)
its huge nostalgia. hugely affects my memories. the current non IP music they've used around doesn't connect as much as hearing movie music. you connect the music to watching the movies and being at the event. huge nostalgia

This! I've been quietly mourning the music of HHN from years ago. I remember them using a LOT of Midnight Syndicate and classic movie music like "The God Particle" from Angels & Demons (excellent song for Halloween for sure!), and the Halloween theme song, and just more fitting music. This is a Halloween event not a club or a metal bar. I have a massive Halloween playlist of my own. Tons of songs came from previous HHNs because they bring back such good memories (the one from Silent Hill - Room of Angel -that still gives me chills). I could go on for hours about this..

So what's this year's "gross" item?

2022 = Chucky Burger
2023 = Oddfellow Hot Dog

My vote? Summer Camp Dog from the Slaughter Sinema booth lol