Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 359 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No it wasn't....

Correct. They have a Monstruos house. There's the connection.

Heck, they had merch when there wasn't even any real tie to the Holiday.
Y’all I’m so sorry, lol I feel so dumb right now. But someday I would love to have March of the dead. It was all for nothing just a incompetent rant

Probably late to the party on this, but have the lagoon show rumors dropped off. I feel like we would have gotten an announcement by now for it. But with the regular night show having its last performance last night I find it odd they would not repurpose for HHN.

Not this year.

As Brian mentioned, not this year. And to add to that, the first Marathon of Mayhem debuted a year after the previous fountain show debuted. And with the newest version having a different fountain layout and everything, it makes perfect sense they'd focus on getting that up and running before working on a show for HHN, and they also had to deal with a new parade on top of that!

Come next year, hopefully rumors of a new HHN lagoon show will resurface.

So what's this year's "gross" item?

2022 = Chucky Burger
2023 = Oddfellow Hot Dog

My vote? Summer Camp Dog from the Slaughter Sinema booth lol

Honestly, that Summer Camp Dog doesn't even register as a blip on the culinarily alarms like those previous two items did. All of those toppings (even in combination) aren't new nor wildly foreign to hot dogs. And admittedly, I really don't see anything that comes close to those previous items. Maybe the Frozen Death Chill, but that's more due to it looking visually un-appealing.

Reactions: HHN Maddux