Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 359 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No it wasn't....

Correct. They have a Monstruos house. There's the connection.

Heck, they had merch when there wasn't even any real tie to the Holiday.
Y’all I’m so sorry, lol I feel so dumb right now. But someday I would love to have March of the dead. It was all for nothing just a incompetent rant

Probably late to the party on this, but have the lagoon show rumors dropped off. I feel like we would have gotten an announcement by now for it. But with the regular night show having its last performance last night I find it odd they would not repurpose for HHN.

Not this year.

As Brian mentioned, not this year. And to add to that, the first Marathon of Mayhem debuted a year after the previous fountain show debuted. And with the newest version having a different fountain layout and everything, it makes perfect sense they'd focus on getting that up and running before working on a show for HHN, and they also had to deal with a new parade on top of that!

Come next year, hopefully rumors of a new HHN lagoon show will resurface.

So what's this year's "gross" item?

2022 = Chucky Burger
2023 = Oddfellow Hot Dog

My vote? Summer Camp Dog from the Slaughter Sinema booth lol

Honestly, that Summer Camp Dog doesn't even register as a blip on the culinarily alarms like those previous two items did. All of those toppings (even in combination) aren't new nor wildly foreign to hot dogs. And admittedly, I really don't see anything that comes close to those previous items. Maybe the Frozen Death Chill, but that's more due to it looking visually un-appealing.

Interesting. Wonder if NY will be basically the same, just switching the entrance to Minion Cafe.

Lombard's and Springfield are also.. kinda far apart? I'm so confused how this will work.

Sounds like NY is the same, just a different entrance.
World Expo will be interesting to see how they herd everyone?
I've never done Today Cafe S&S.

My brain is also having trouble figuring out the Lombard's/Springfield logistics

while reading, I keep thinking that world Expo IS FFB/Springfield (it was when it was just a food court) -- Animal Actors, MIB, I guess out to the FFL stage....so odd to enter through Lombard's, just seems dis-jointed.

For the NY changes, I recall when we use to enter via the Transformers extended que (or near there), but I imagine it is easier access for SnS guest instead of needing to cross the park to enter the SnS area, I think it better for the guest to have a bee line from the front gate.

I'm not sure I understand the confusion about entering the Sprinfield/World Expo Stay and Scream area from Lombard's. Aren't we simply going to walk around the lagoon? Not that far, is it? Certainly not compared to how long they have us hike just to go from entrance portal to maze entrance.

just seems odd to enter via San Fransico I guess.

This! I've been quietly mourning the music of HHN from years ago. I remember them using a LOT of Midnight Syndicate and classic movie music like "The God Particle" from Angels & Demons (excellent song for Halloween for sure!), and the Halloween theme song, and just more fitting music. This is a Halloween event not a club or a metal bar. I have a massive Halloween playlist of my own. Tons of songs came from previous HHNs because they bring back such good memories (the one from Silent Hill - Room of Angel -that still gives me chills). I could go on for hours about this..
the scarezones could always have the metal or techno music. I understand how it will fit a zone. it makes sense to have lively music for the zones. for the actors.
I just don't want it all around the entire park lol. specially the entrance.

As Brian mentioned, not this year. And to add to that, the first Marathon of Mayhem debuted a year after the previous fountain show debuted. And with the newest version having a different fountain layout and everything, it makes perfect sense they'd focus on getting that up and running before working on a show for HHN, and they also had to deal with a new parade on top of that!

Come next year, hopefully rumors of a new HHN lagoon show will resurface.

Honestly, that Summer Camp Dog doesn't even register as a blip on the culinarily alarms like those previous two items did. All of those toppings (even in combination) aren't new nor wildly foreign to hot dogs. And admittedly, I really don't see anything that comes close to those previous items. Maybe the Frozen Death Chill, but that's more due to it looking visually un-appealing.
Idk, not only does that monstrosity look horrible, but the idea of eating a combination of mint flavored creamy cheesecake, deep fried in semi-sweet pancake batter, and then covered in super salty bugle chips makes my stomach turn