Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 311 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s almost certainly something as banal as a late merch delivery.

I have to wonder, however, if current events have made skittish execs second guess certain elements of one of the unannounced zones. It always seemed a bit of a gamble. There’s precedent, of course, though not with the event this big.

Will be curious to see if they drop the Icon lore podcast (like Oddfellow's last year) on Friday, or wait until the event trailer.
Probably with a podcast. They will probably share the event trailer like always and not mention an icon. Like last year when the event trailer had no mention of Oddfellow.

Eh, just seems silly to start a pattern, and then just... not keep up with it? Between the Original House week in May, and the past two days of consistent scarezone drops, I think it's completely reasonable to assume "Oh, there are five zones this year. They're gonna announce one each day". It doesn't really matter and I don't think anyone's legitimately upset here, but it is certainly weird.

Eh, just seems silly to start a pattern, and then just... not keep up with it? Between the Original House week in May, and the past two days of consistent scarezone drops, I think it's completely reasonable to assume "Oh, there are five zones this year. They're gonna announce one each day". It doesn't really matter and I don't think anyone's legitimately upset here, but it is certainly weird.
it was punishment for the leak
naughty boys get punished.
Think Which One GIF

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss