Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 325 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If tomorrow is indeed a full drop, I find it out the blumzone isn’t announced beforehand
Not sure what you mean here, but I think it’s possible they drop the zone with all the other info. I’ve lost a little bit of faith with it being tomorrow though, with them teasing the merch tonight. Hopefully that’s just only part of what’s to come tomorrow.

Not sure what you mean here, but I think it’s possible they drop the zone with all the other info. I’ve lost a little bit of faith with it being tomorrow though, with them teasing the merch tonight. Hopefully that’s just only part of what’s to come tomorrow.
I meant I find it odd that the blumzone isn’t announced yet if we get the full drop.

Reactions: HHNObsession
Getting so sick of Lil Boo, they are going overboard now.
Agreed, especially given they are recycling the same junk as well. It’s quickly becoming the Walking Dead of merch. But, they will keep making it until people stop buying it. They are hitting new lows with the merch IMO.