Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 337 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For what it's worth, I had heard of dual Icons since around January / February. Started hearing about specifics regarding Sinister and Surreal around Late May / June. That's probably just a matter of when exactly auditions happen though haha.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Last edited:
Hopefully that pathway is real wide, and well-supported. Last year in this same location could get really rough.
If they do end up using the same route as last year for the tent exits (Which I doubt), they will have to do something. Last year was rough with two tent houses.

As much as I think it would be insane for them to have all 4 tents exit at the same place - I feel like that's what will end up happening.

Hopefully that pathway is real wide, and well-supported. Last year in this same location could get really rough.

If they do end up using the same route as last year for the tent exits (Which I doubt), they will have to do something. Last year was rough with two tent houses.
IMG_20240811_143507.jpeg
This was posted on discord with speculation that they’re making a new path for an entrance or exit. Has anyone heard about this or seen it person?

Last edited:
Reactions: GA-MBIT
Would be cool but I also doubt there making an exit just for HHN. But it might be needed. But I don’t see them adding an exit for about 2 months out of a year.
True, but they also just built 2 new permanent tents that they are currently making a paved queue area for, that will only be used 2 months out of the year.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
True, but they also just built 2 new permanent tents that they are currently making a paved queue area for, that will only be used 2 months out of the year.
Good point. My counter to that is they could use the tents for storage or something if needed. While a walkway can’t really be used for something else.

Reactions: HHNObsession