Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 337 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For what it's worth, I had heard of dual Icons since around January / February. Started hearing about specifics regarding Sinister and Surreal around Late May / June. That's probably just a matter of when exactly auditions happen though haha.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Last edited:
Hopefully that pathway is real wide, and well-supported. Last year in this same location could get really rough.
If they do end up using the same route as last year for the tent exits (Which I doubt), they will have to do something. Last year was rough with two tent houses.

As much as I think it would be insane for them to have all 4 tents exit at the same place - I feel like that's what will end up happening.

Hopefully that pathway is real wide, and well-supported. Last year in this same location could get really rough.

If they do end up using the same route as last year for the tent exits (Which I doubt), they will have to do something. Last year was rough with two tent houses.
IMG_20240811_143507.jpeg
This was posted on discord with speculation that they’re making a new path for an entrance or exit. Has anyone heard about this or seen it in person?

Last edited:
Reactions: GA-MBIT
to walk to the rents?
I’m talking about the other times of the year. I guess if they do end up using the tents for something else like storage like I said earlier that’s possible. But I don’t think actually Universal TM need a walkway for them.

I’ll love if that was indeed what they were doing. I don’t think it is though. I would LOVE it if it was. But I won’t believe it unless they say something about it.
Actually, yes!

As part of the UTH tour, you get to see it - and it is a new exit path for the tent houses.
EDIT: well here we go, I was wrong. HELL YA!

View attachment 22835
This was posted on discord with speculation that they’re making a new path for an entrance or exit. Has anyone heard about this or seen it person?

Earlier I pondered about this in the construction thread.

Out of curiosity, when you mention the access pathway, are you talking about the usual exit which is to the left of the Coke building? Because I noticed something peculiar in this photo Bioreconstruct posted...

To the immediate left of the Simpsons ride and right through the clearing of trees is a beige pathway which looks rather neat and new. I can't help but wonder where that goes, since if it can connect to that backstage path, I think we might have figured out how they're doing the exit for the new tents. The older tents could use the usual exit path, and the new tents could be diverted down that new path which dumps out in the Simpsons ride plaza. (Or they could put all 4 there.)

Actually, yes!

As part of the UTH tour, you get to see it - and it is a new exit path for the tent houses.

And looks like I was right this was a new path, definitely feels like all four tents will divert out here, and save us from the hike back to E.T.!

Reactions: HHNObsession
Actually, yes!

Earlier I pondered about this in the construction thread.

And looks like I was right this was a new path, definitely feels like all four tents will divert out here, and save us from the hike back to E.T.!
Well this is great news! Definitely rules out a crazy long walk exiting the houses. Which I never thought they would ever make us walk all the way to ET from the tents. However, walking back around MIB building was what I was questioning.