Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well the Orfanage is a burnt down orphanage, and its in an outdoor queue in Jaws. Its possible and safe to say that they can have an open flam in an outdoor queue line and not have to worry about ventilation, only have to worry about not setting it on fire :lol:

Oh look! A open flame that has been tiped over next to some wood and LOOK OVER THERE!!! A drunk on fire!!! :lol:

--- Update ---

I will be watching the Brian Brushwood Show. I will keep update on what they are saying about the HHN show.

Program just ended and here are the highlights:

1. New sub-characters are to come from the new houses.

2. Brian's show (Me & Ma) are two different shows of new content starting right when you enter the theater (And not when everyone is seated blah, blah, blah!)

And a little triva:

The Catacombs: Black Death Rising, are based around pics and visits to the catacombs under Paris,
France. Creepy. :look:

And that about it. Nothing else but repeats and HHN prices.

Last edited:
Well it still hasn't been confirmed or denied whether there will be an arrival show or not in the XX:Revealed SZ. I'm really hoping there is though.

We should know pretty soon if there will be an arrival show or not. The main thing will be if closer to the middle of September if they start bring out the queue line railing to in front of the stage. If they don't queue out front but inside a SS, then its possible we may have an arrival show again this year.

A better quality commercial

[video=youtube;-d-KmFARIaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d-KmFARIaM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

:lol: I think the scariest I've seen her is in the video of her riding the HRRR :lol:

Haha yeah I saw that.

Also not sure if this has been posted, but I went to BK today...

DSC09868.jpg

DSC09867.jpg

DSC09869.jpg

Haven't seen this posted but UO put up the full Q&A on the media site. I just listened to a little bit, but it sounds like Psycho Scareapy is going to be the comedy/horror house this year.

I haven't listened to it yet but most people who listened to it thought it would be Zombiegeddon or Havoc. From what I've heard, PsychoScareapy is supposed to be extremely serious and scary. No clowns, no jokes just flat out hardcore scares. Of course, this is all just what is highly rumored right now, not confirmed.

Well the reason I say that is because the moment it was mentioned they started speaking and it kind of slipped that its a returning house, and PS is the only returning house this year.

Well the reason I say that is because the moment it was mentioned they started speaking and it kind of slipped that its a returning house, and PS is the only returning house this year.

I'll have to give it a listen but Zombiegeddon is a returning theme that is highly used. :shrug: