Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well if Fear is in the parade house then yeah obviously it would be the icon house this year.

Well if Fear is in the parade house then yeah obviously it would be the icon house this year.

Fear will be in the parade house, but I don't think Horror Night's will be Fear's house. If you ask me, I think the parade house is more of a tribute house than a iconic house.

Last edited:
Well the other thing you have to remember is what they said about Fear. He has been there for the last 19 events, in and around the event, so if the house is about the Hallowed Past, then technically he is part of the past, as well as the future. So then yes it would be the Icon house.

But we will know for sure in 3 weeks :happy:

Since we basically know the set up theme is going to be the warehouse style of an archive of HHN...anyone think it will have a facade or entrance theming similar to the concept the commercial went for? I think/hope so and if so it furthers the idea that Fear has always been there and will be present in some form by the end of that house.

Well the other thing you have to remember is what they said about Fear. He has been there for the last 19 events, in and around the event, so if the house is about the Hallowed Past, then technically he is part of the past, as well as the future. So then yes it would be the Icon house.

But we will know for sure in 3 weeks :happy:

How about this (and what it's really called to tell the truth), a bridge house to the future of HHN.

--- Update ---

Since we basically know the set up theme is going to be the warehouse style of an archive of HHN...anyone think it will have a facade or entrance theming similar to the concept the commercial went for? I think/hope so and if so it furthers the idea that Fear has always been there and will be present in some form by the end of that house.

I think it will be simular / a mix of to the enterance of HHN Hollywood's SAW and last years The Spawning with the brick and sheet metal works.

Last edited:
Would LT house be classified as the icon house this year? What would you guys think?

...The closest thing to an icon house to me seems like it would be Hallow'd Past.

Fear will be in the parade house, but I don't think Horror Night's will be Fear's house. If you ask me, I think the parade house is more of a tribute house than a iconic house.

For some reason, I was thinking that Hades was the Icon house, or was the whole "God of Fear" thing not true? I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Hi, mmm I dont want to go off topic but im wondering, you guys think this will be more intense than last year?? Because I went on last year and I was really scared at the beggining so much then I was meh, but this year houses look too intense and I wanna go but i feel kind of worried alredy about how extreme its gonna be. Is it every year somewhat same fear level or some years can be extremely scary (I dont want that)

Hi, mmm I dont want to go off topic but im wondering, you guys think this will be more intense than last year?? Because I went on last year and I was really scared at the beggining so much then I was meh, but this year houses look too intense and I wanna go but i feel kind of worried alredy about how extreme its gonna be. Is it every year somewhat same fear level or some years can be extremely scary (I dont want that)

The impression I got from the conference call was yes, it will be more intense than year's past.

Oh, yes. I think one of the goals this year was to make it more intense than ever.

Man, I can't wait to go!!! I mean I can't wait until it's my turn to enter his relm. :lol:

I am thinking The Hallow'd Past will show us FEAR HAS been here the whole time. Starting with Fright Nights and ending with the 20th. I am guessing that the last room will be crazy and filled with who knows what.
Like seeing FEAR ressurcting Jack in 2000. Then seeing FEAR tell Eddie to get revenge..?

I am thinking The Hallow'd Past will show us FEAR HAS been here the whole time. Starting with Fright Nights and ending with the 20th. I am guessing that the last room will be crazy and filled with who knows what.
Like seeing FEAR ressurcting Jack in 2000. Then seeing FEAR tell Eddie to get revenge..?

Well it says in the inscription for Hollowed Past that we are entering a relm where Horror Night is real. So maybe we might see the behind-the-screams like something but it's still more to where that they show us a condened form of HHN 1-19 in a single house with the icons and FEAR saying "This was all real! Never a horrable nightmare!"

Last edited:

The impression I got from the conference call was yes, it will be more intense than year's past.

I cannot count how many times Creative has said that and some of the houses turned out to not be as intense as they hoped. :lol:

Yeah, I get the feeling they always say this prior to the event :lol: But I could believe it this time, based on the increased ramp-up this year seems to have.

As a general rule on your question though, Simplayer --- My opinion would be to gauge it on the level you already experienced. I don't think the intensity changes that much, and it seems the more you go the less the scares get you.

That being said -- personally I would love to be proven wrong and have Uni pull some tricks out of their sleeves.... To me, the more intense the better.