Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nice video :rep: He looks like he's very passionate about it :)

I've been wanting to ride it at night too! :D Hopefully I have time to get it in! I wonder if there will be special Halloween tracks?

He's the ultimate dork, which is who I want running HHN :lol: Look at all the figurines he has all over the place, can you imagine what Roddy's office would have looked like?

And its possible, but nothing is confirmed, its something A LOT of people want, so lets hope UO steps up to the plate.

Oh wow, that is definately an Eddie mask and prosthetic :happy:

More than likely he'll be in the 2YOF SZ since a lot of former characters will be there.

Well he's suppossed to have a chainsaw, is he going to be chainsaw-less?

Most likely. Ive been touched by the 'saw' before. Don't run as bad next time. Also, the time I got touched wasn't even a run. It was during 18, plus it was a walk.

I am not getting that clue type of post either.

Unless we are going to walk under a hallway of hanging Chainsaws that appear to be live due to sound effects and such in Eddie's portion of Hallowed past house.

The reason Eddie would not have his saw would be in Hallowed past since they don't allow live saws, so they still could it would just be a prop simulated with sound (like in the army of darkness section of Silver Screams)

I think we will be seeing an Eddie with a live chainsaw in the 20 years of fear scare zone. That is where I would see him going to good use with a saw scare since the drill team themselves will be in NY with a new theme. Then again, his mask and look is rather intense steam punk.

I know I would think so too, he should be a SA with a live saw, noo chain, just like th CDT. You can't do that inside of a house because of the fume, and a simulated saw noise doesn't have the same impact.

Sounds like:

Hallow'd past.
A fear is here taking you to the underground.
He is knocking on your door, and time to hear the sound.
The sound Eddie makes again.
When your screaming over and over and over with your friends.

I am legit ready. :lol:

Felipe: complete actor accident.... He turned around and it hit me in the leg. HHN 18 - in front of 'Disaster!' queue.

Also, an OPD complete security issue...They were everywhere ready to find those kids who were touching too many things. :lol: - 19

Last edited:
Caption from the picture doesn't tell much

Bringing Horror To LifeClose
Jason Thomas, a creative fabrication artist for Universal Orlando Resort, puts the finishing touches on a prosthetic piece that will be worn by a “scareactor” during Halloween Horror Nights XX. Each fall, hundreds of frightening scareactors fill Universal Studios Florida in all-new haunted houses, inescapable scarezones and live shows. Halloween Horror Nights XX runs from September 24-25 through September 30-October 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 20-24 and 27-31.