Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 111 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Doesn't the average person just go straight when they get in the gate?
I know, I always go to the right to avoid the crowds.
Can't say I lke the layout of the scare zones very much, unless they have more surprises not on the map...

Has it been confirmed that Rockit will be running this year?

Well... I already RSVP'd for the AP preview... and now you guys are making me regret it. :bang:

I'm in need of some help. in my party for HHN is someone who doesn't want to go (She Doesn't like to be scared), but is being forced to go. Now I know that if you act like you're not scared, the Scareactors will leave you alone, but in this case, I don't believe that she would be able to do so.

So, can anyone give us some tips on going through Scarezones (and even Houses) without be too freaked out ?

P.S. Did anybody notice that Brian Brushwood is in the Beetlejuice stage?

What about Saws and Steam? That is probabally the most narrow pathway in the park!

And to add to what was written before, Sting Alley is not a main walkway, its off to the side so to speak, so people aren't forced to walk through this area, like they would through production central or Hollywood. Its almost as though this SZ will be someone's choice to walk through, which is pretty cool, kind of makes it an outdoor house.

Well... I already RSVP'd for the AP preview... and now you guys are making me regret it. :bang:

I'm in need of some help. in my party for HHN is someone who doesn't want to go (She Doesn't like to be scared), but is being forced to go. Now I know that if you act like you're not scared, the Scareactors will leave you alone, but in this case, I don't believe that she would be able to do so.

So, can anyone give us some tips on going through Scarezones (and even Houses) without be too freaked out ?

P.S. Did anybody notice that Brian Brushwood is in the Beetlejuice stage?

You can always RSVP and just not go if you decide not to.... I know that's not good etiquette per se, but at least you're covered (and it's not like they're going to penalize you). I'm sure they account for a certain amount not showing up. :shrug:

Yeah --- it's tough to get through if it's obvious you are really scared :lol:. That's some of the best entertainment at HHN, watching the scareactors surround them. Don't know what to tell ya there.... :lol:

And yeah I had a feeling Brushwood would end up on the Beetlejuice stage, but I was hoping the lack of Rocky Horror maybe meant that Beetlejuice would be running during HHN.

You can always RSVP and just not go if you decide not to.... I know that's not good etiquette per se, but at least you're covered (and it's not like they're going to penalize you). I'm sure they account for a certain amount not showing up. :shrug:

Yeah --- it's tough to get through if it's obvious you are really scared :lol:. That's some of the best entertainment at HHN, watching the scareactors surround them. Don't know what to tell ya there.... :lol:

And yeah I had a feeling Brushwood would end up on the Beetlejuice stage, but I was hoping the lack of Rocky Horror maybe meant that Beetlejuice would be running during HHN.

Yea my wife is the same thing :lol: I gotta leave her somewhere safe outside the house cause she won't go in and I have to make sure she doesn't wander off :lol:

But you're best bet is keep an arm around her, and the SAs see you're trying to keep her calm, then they won't be too bad actually. They see that the person you're clutching to you would have a nervous breakdown (which she literally would) and they usually leave you alone.
Wow so I haven't been on in a couple days...but I only have 24 days to go until HHN!!

Woohoo!! I have 11 for me :happy:

If she truely does not like being scared, y'all prolly shouldn't drag her along hehe.....but if she does come in, tell her to keep on the sidewalks and don't go through the houses. Tell her to go on rides. We're not allowed to scare on the sidewalks, so we might see her, but we won't be allowed to go after her. But seriously, she prolly would be better off staying home

Yea my wife is the same thing :lol: I gotta leave her somewhere safe outside the house cause she won't go in and I have to make sure she doesn't wander off :lol:

But you're best bet is keep an arm around her, and the SAs see you're trying to keep her calm, then they won't be too bad actually. They see that the person you're clutching to you would have a nervous breakdown (which she literally would) and they usually leave you alone.

Actually SA's will probably tell them to not be in the park if they don't want to be scared....I say it to people if someone yells at me not to scare them/their friend/their child....this is a halloween event and we are paid to scare...I can't speak for other actors but this is my philosophy...if she needs to be in the area the sidewalks are her friend and she shouldn't go into houses. Actors in houses, for the most part, are unable to see who's coming so they jump out at anyone and everyone who comes through.

Last edited:
Yeap right around the corner :lol:

And no worries, plenty of pics will be taken before I get buzzed :pound:

Yeah I know that. I'm talking pins, cups, etc. I'm a crazy pin collector. I actually endedup finding an HHN 16 pin in the main store when they claimed they were sold out. I have eyes like a hawk when it comes to that. Which reminds me...are they doing another one of those question/answer things via Facebook?

Yeah I know that. I'm talking pins, cups, etc. I'm a crazy pin collector. I actually endedup finding an HHN 16 pin in the main store when they claimed they were sold out. I have eyes like a hawk when it comes to that. Which reminds me...are they doing another one of those question/answer things via Facebook?

:thumbs: I'm on it for you, I'll try to take as many pics as possible :smiley:

Its all possible, but both LT and the UO site have been pretty quiet and dead when it comes to the event. Especially weird that LT has been so quiet.

And if you have a hawkeye, I know who to call when I lose a contact

If you look at the map, the white buildings are the rides that are open and the Rockit station is in white so it looks like it will be open. :happy:

Reactions: Vyrus
Wow so few attractions are going to be open, thats a bit more surprising, but the entrance to a lot of these ride, are SZ's and exits for a house.