Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks! That makes sense.

The floats haven't yet been spotted out, right? And also on the topic of the floats, do we know if they use the same structures for the Mardi Gras floats and the HHN parade floats that they had in previous years? Maybe they're not the same and they still have the HHN floats stored away or maybe not due to size. Does anyone know?

Correct, the floats have not been spotted out yet.

We are assuming that they are the previously used Mardi Gras floats due to the early concept art which was nearly identical to the Mardi Gras floats' concept art. :thumbs:

I mean they took a previs picture of a mardi gras float and dumped on a picture of disaster :lol:

I can imagine the graphic artist who did that in 10 seconds and went "DONE!" :pound:

I absolutely love that Eddie, Cindy, & Chance are all showing up in FEAR Revealed... giving them semi-icon status which they all deserve (with the exception of Chance, I guess). If I were to guess, I'd say that a certain woman with an eye for mirrors will be showing up in this zone as well, unannounced...

I absolutely love that Eddie, Cindy, & Chance are all showing up in FEAR Revealed... giving them semi-icon status which they all deserve (with the exception of Chance, I guess). If I were to guess, I'd say that a certain woman with an eye for mirrors will be showing up in this zone as well, unannounced...

Oh-boy I wish this is true! I guess this is the only way said person could be in this event. :lol:

^Universal's legal dept which never checks this website is probably:look: a little paranoid about those kinds of things.:lol:

From the video Kevin posted on the previous page, a couple interesting things to note from Aeillo talking about Psychoscareapy: He says they are bringing it back "one last time". So is this really the retirement of Psychoscareapy? Although we already knew this, he also definitely reconfirms that it is NOT the humor house. "In the past, Psychoscareapy has had comedic elements. Not this time."

^ I bet they retire the "franchise" on a high note. Hope its scary as:censored:

I'm sorry but i dont see Bloody Mary/Mary Agana returning because if they were to have her back why wouldn't they renew the contract. Also when I believe it was Aiello was talking about the event they kept reiterating that this year is going to be 100% their ideas and only their ideas or something.
Also wasn't Chance supposed to be like Eddie's sister and Jack his half brother or something

^Always thought the story teller was the least scary icon of them all.

I'm sorry but i dont see Bloody Mary/Mary Agana returning because if they were to have her back why wouldn't they renew the contract. Also when I believe it was Aiello was talking about the event they kept reiterating that this year is going to be 100% their ideas and only their ideas or something.
Also wasn't Chance supposed to be like Eddie's sister and Jack his half brother or something

Per several hints from Universal Creative; when asked about Mary, their answer has been "You'll see a lot of your favorite creatures there." Just because they didn't renew the contract, doesn't mean they can't use her. They just have avoided paying any fees.

^Always thought the story teller was the least scary icon of them all.

That's what happens when you get a last second, thrown together icon.