Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea the Print@home tickets are emailed instantaneous...you may want to call Guest Services with your confirmation # and find out what happenned.

_DSC8154lr.jpg

Credit goes to the user who posted this at HNN

Notice the FEAR hand on the table, and the three pictures on the wall that may be from Catacombs

I noticed that too. Obviously everything on there is placed for a reason (to tease us?) or it pertains to this year's event, so i think it means we will also see Jack (duh! haha!) and those big guys, whose names I can't remember :p

PS:
Well this is bothersome, I purchased a ticket thirty minutes ago and yet to have to acquire an email.

Check your spam folder. I could have gotten filtered since the tickets are actually a .pdf attachment.

I don't have a confirmation # up anymore, I exited the page thinking it'd be fine and dandy but when I tried to go back to it I kept getting just an "error" message...
Nothing in my junk folder either :/

I don't have a confirmation # up anymore, I exited the page thinking it'd be fine and dandy but when I tried to go back to it I kept getting just an "error" message...
Nothing in my junk folder either :/

Call guest services. Your name, email, credit card number, etc. might help a representative pull up your order. It might be that it didn't go through... but if you did get a confirmation number that you just didn't write down or print, then it did go through and they'll be able to pull it up.

Mhmmm :]
But one last question :p
Since I used my dad's credit card to purchase the ticket and I need the credit card with me when I show them the ticket, where there be an issue since I'm not my dad? I'll be using my own driver's license as ID of course.

Once you print out the ticket and you have the ticket in hand, they won't ask you for the CC. Thats only if you're picking it up will call or the machines.

Can someone post a link to the RSVP for this Friday's pass holder preview please.

Hey guys, other than the Florida discounts do you know of anything else for a Friday like a AAA discount or something, because one of my friends who wants to go isn't quite sure if his parents will cough up $50.