Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
_DSC8154lr.jpg

Credit goes to the user who posted this at HNN

Notice the FEAR hand on the table, and the three pictures on the wall that may be from Catacombs

The bird picture looks like something from the Coven and the other two do look like Catacombs.

Alright, I'll try calling them.

Got my ticket, thanks for the suggestions guys!

Awesome! :thumbs:

Thanks, I'm confirmed for Friday!

Nice! Me too! :) We need to let each other know what we're gonna wear in case we cross each other so we can say hello :)

I'll be taking the entire family this year (parents and little brother). It's their first time so it's gonna be a lot of fun for me to watch :lol: I'm upgrading to a FFP when I go to the park this Friday, so if there's meet-ups I might be able to go depending on the day :thumbs:

Awesome! :thumbs:

Nice! Me too! :) We need to let each other know what we're gonna wear in case we cross each other so we can say hello :):

Will do, I will put my attire on here Thursday night that way anyone else wants to say hello they can.

^Which t-shirt do I wear today, hmmmm..lol

Check out screamscape's recent package from Universal.

[video=youtube;FXgE78CnidE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXgE78CnidE[/video]

Reactions: Felipe
You're such a TEASE! :p I wonder what was a let down... can you say whether it was a house/scarezone/show?

Sorry! Can't say yet! I should clarify however. I still enjoyed (CENSORED), and there are a few scenes that are amazing. I guess considering its description, I was anticipating being truly frightened. That ended up not being the case, but I still liked it and am sure that many of you will have a good time.

--- Update ---

I know I can fill a couple of these blanks in. :p

I thought I saw a Bruce!

--- Update ---

I filled in the blanks with my guesses, and Madman or Reily, you can PM and tell me how close I am :lol:

I'll just say you were a lot better at guessing the houses pre-website reveal than right now.

:lol: It was worth a shot I guess

And my pre-website guesses were more than just guesses :thumbs:

Last edited:
Yea I guessed as much, they wouldn't want something like that getting damaged during the day especially for something they need to use for MG every year.

that means it wont be a mega house after all

They have other storage places for the floats. The parade building when not a haunted house stored the floats when they weren't in use. Since they will be in use, the floats will be moved to the backstage area, possibly by Beetlejuice so that they are easily put in place by Disaster every day.

The Caretaker lifesize prop is gone.

Also, he has informed me that none of the floats are currently out in Zombie Gras. Seems like those props will be taken in and out nightly.

Thanks! That makes sense.

The floats haven't yet been spotted out, right? And also on the topic of the floats, do we know if they use the same structures for the Mardi Gras floats and the HHN parade floats that they had in previous years? Maybe they're not the same and they still have the HHN floats stored away or maybe not due to size. Does anyone know?

They have other storage places for the floats. The parade building when not a haunted house stored the floats when they weren't in use. Since they will be in use, the floats will be moved to the backstage area, possibly by Beetlejuice so that they are easily put in place by Disaster every day.

Don't they have plenty of storage space at the old Hard Rock cafe too?