Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow, again very late with the media invites too.

So is Fear basically an old rancher gone bad? :lol:

Walking around with a branding iron like we are a bunch of cattle is certainly strange.

Came back from another night of my seasonal Halloween related job. I must say, (CENSORED) was QUITE sweet looking, and (CENSORED) I liked a lot too. I was anticipating (CENSORED) a good deal, and while I definitely liked a few of the features, I must admit I was slightly let down overall. (CENSORED) was good, but (CENSORED) might be one of my favorites this year.

Also, I didn't expect seeing (CENSORED) last night. 'twas a good time too.

I know I can fill a couple of these blanks in. :p

Came back from another night of my seasonal Halloween related job. I must say, (CENSORED) was QUITE sweet looking, and (CENSORED) I liked a lot too. I was anticipating (CENSORED) a good deal, and while I definitely liked a few of the features, I must admit I was slightly let down overall. (CENSORED) was good, but (CENSORED) might be one of my favorites this year.

Also, I didn't expect seeing (CENSORED) last night. 'twas a good time too.

(CENSORED) :lol:

Who has two thumbs and is an idiot. THIS GUY!

Or is to lazy to read. :doh:

Also, media invites/gifts have begun going out today. They include a letter, photos, a cloth and Fear's branding iron. http://attractionsmagazine.com/blog...or-nights-fear-shows-his-face-sends-his-mark/

Branding Iron? So I guess he like to mark things as his own. :lol:

But the picture, WOW! :confused:

Last edited:
I filled in the blanks with my guesses, and Madman or Reily, you can PM and tell me how close I am :lol:

Came back from another night of my seasonal Halloween related job. I must say, Hallowed Past was QUITE sweet looking, and Legendary Truth I liked a lot too. I was anticipating Hades a good deal, and while I definitely liked a few of the features, I must admit I was slightly let down overall. Zombiegeddon was good, but Havoc might be one of my favorites this year.

Also, I didn't expect seeing Bloody Mary last night. 'twas a good time too.

The branding iron is cool, but of course too small. I also think the XX should be branded on Fear, or have 1-19 in scars and crossed out with XX being really fresh.
I think they could have taken a better picture of Fear or lighted it better, just looks so fake IMO.

Kinda random, but, what are the best places to get food during HHN? Anyone have a favorite place to eat? What are the best places to get adult beverages? Any place to get discounted/stronger drinks?

There is a bar in front of Disaster and its like an octogan thats always empty. Since its empty you tip the bartenders, they take care of you.

Food wise, I usually eat before going inside, if not, just grabbing a pizza or they have specialty food stands around Monster Cafe every year.

I haven't heard anyone mention this yet, I received my annual Passholder HHN letter on the event and AP discounts today. I'm sort of shocked because this year's has no map what-so-ever which is different.

Other than that, it's basically the same stuff we had seen before (House and scarezones with descriptions, AP prices, event summary, etc).

I haven't gotten anything yet :-S

Also, media invites/gifts have begun going out today. They include a letter, photos, a cloth and Fear's branding iron. http://attractionsmagazine.com/blog...or-nights-fear-shows-his-face-sends-his-mark/

Thanks for the link! :rep: I personally like it and wish I could get one :p We had already seen the brand on the media e-vite. And yeah, like Vyrus said, they're sending these so last moment. Wonder wassup with that :-S

A new video has been posted on the News section about the prosthetics designers: http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/news_index_b.html

Thanks again! :thumbs:

The branding iron is cool, but of course too small. I also think the XX should be branded on Fear, or have 1-19 in scars and crossed out with XX being really fresh.
I think they could have taken a better picture of Fear or lighted it better, just looks so fake IMO.

I agree that the chest looks a bit fake and waxy... and weird observation, but they are calling attention to his chest... he has no nipples. I also don't get the XX on his chest... It's the 20th year, sure, but why would Fear be scarred with a 20 in roman numerals? The leader doesn't brand himself, he brands his minions... I'm confused about that...

Regarding the brand, yeah, it could be bigger but I don't think anyone getting these gifts wants it bigger... lol! Maybe these are miniature versions of Fear's big brand :shrug:

Last edited:
I haven't gotten anything yet :-S

Thanks for the link! :rep: I personally like it and wish I could get one :p We had already seen the brand on the media e-vite. And yeah, like Vyrus said, they're sending these so last moment. Wonder wassup with that :-S

Thanks again! :thumbs:

I agree that the chest looks a bit fake and waxy... and weird observation, but they are calling attention to his chest... he has no nipples. I also don't get the XX on his chest... It's the 20th year, sure, but why would Fear be scarred with a 20 in roman numerals? The leader doesn't brand himself, he brands his minions... I'm confused about that...

Regarding the brand, yeah, it could be bigger but I don't think anyone getting these gifts wants it bigger... lol! Maybe these are miniature versions of Fear's big brand :shrug:

I think the XX is supposed to be a pattern that "just happens to look like" Roman numerals. Like how Superman's S is really his family's crest and "just happens to look like" an S.

I feel you. I actually originally posted it first but two posts later some guy posted it. I was like, OK dude. No one reads lol

That was in response to Jake. I quoted it but I guess it didn't go through...?

Last edited:
_DSC8154lr.jpg

Credit goes to the user who posted this at HNN

Notice the FEAR hand on the table, and the three pictures on the wall that may be from Catacombs

I think the XX is supposed to be a pattern that "just happens to look like" Roman numerals. Like how Superman's S is really his family's crest and "just happens to look like" an S.

Hmm... could be!

Has anyone ordered their ticket online? How long does it take for the email to send with your ticket?

I bought mine online through the Annual Passholder site. It takes a minute or two. Not long at all :thumbs: