Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes, I looked up some reports from last year and apparently we get a crash course, make-up and then get to do some real scaring. Hopefully the weather will be good and the crowd will be timid so I can get some great photos and video. I hope we're in Zombiegras because it just seems so classic to stagger around moaning, "Brains! Brains!"

I'm guessing you'll end up with us in SnS or zombiegras...though they may make a special zone just for the media folk. Not sure if you'll be on saw if you're with us...would be nice if they did y'all up like victims for us hehe...I imagine they'll put ya in Zombiegras though...don't know for sure though hehe...welcome to the ranks!

I'm guessing you'll end up with us in SnS or zombiegras...though they may make a special zone just for the media folk. Not sure if you'll be on saw if you're with us...would be nice if they did y'all up like victims for us hehe...I imagine they'll put ya in Zombiegras though...don't know for sure though hehe...welcome to the ranks!

what is the easiest scare zone to plop some media people into with moderate acting skills? I would guess zombiegras myself since its so minimal... compared to the others.

I would think Zombie or Esqueleto would be the easiest this year. In SnS and 20 years you would have to act a little bit more and be more dramatic, versus either one its more of a visual scare IMHO.

Giant, I love the idea of being chainsaw victims. Imagine the added shock value if you guys could "chop up" a few people.

My money is definitely on Zombiegras, although seems rather well lit so it will be challenging to find hiding places to pop out from.

Have they awarded house and zone of the week for last week? Or does that start this week?

:lol:

You're gonna have a blast and make sure you take the obligatory picture with giant in SnS

From Universal's Facebook.

We’ll have a LIVE Q&A here on Facebook tomorrow with T.J. Mannarino, Director of Art and Design for Universal Orlando Resort's Entertainment Department & a key member of the Halloween Horror Nights team. T.J. will answer your questions about HHN XX from 4-4:30pm ET, so check back here tomorrow at that time!

Fear is probably the worst icon i've ever seen....IMO they shouldn't have put him in the park just standing there, I think we're more scared of what we can't see...Also they hyped his big a$$ up all month so I expected to see something much better, but instead the other icons take the spotlight instead of the one who's supposed to be the ruler of them all. Sorry UNI...I'm not buying it

Fear is probably the worst icon i've ever seen....IMO they shouldn't have put him in the park just standing there, I think we're more scared of what we can't see...Also they hyped his big a$$ up all month so I expected to see something much better, but instead the other icons take the spotlight instead of the one who's supposed to be the ruler of them all. Sorry UNI...I'm not buying it

I thnk fear should move around more and carry a big knife and chase pepole.