What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Trick 'r Treat Scarezone

The more I think about this the more happy I am about this zone. In a way Sam could sort of be the icon for this year since he’s getting the exact same thing Chance got in 26 for Orlando, except with being less emphasized on marketing(& hopefully a better house and zone though lol). Also I’m just gonna guess we’ll get clowns in the Tunnel or French Street since in recent years weve been getting a bootleg version of an IP that comes the next year(Dark Christmas -> Krampus, Helloween -> Trick ‘r Treat)

I wonder if chainsaws could happen in the tunnel...that would be intense

I feel like they could but it is possible they won’t since carbon monoxide is a silent killer in enclosed places.

The tunnel guesses this year been all over the place(KKFOS, AHS Cult, etc.) but regardless of what it is it’ll likely be the worst zone.

We have to wait until the website goes live

To be fair...The Tunnel area isn't exactly the best area to do a scarezone.

In a guessing light, I am not going to be surprised that the opening ceremony for TrT is as simple as this;

The beginning of the ceremony marks as three rule's of Halloween are all said. But in the wake of the rule of threes being said; there comes a group of adults breaking and violating the rules, causing the event to begin as Sam and the Hallowed Bunch come out to see.

Also, as a low-key guess..I doubt they will have flame towers for this scarezone.

EDIT: Murdy proving me wrong on the guess.

Last edited:
Im sorry but did Murdy say there aren't any chainsaws in this zone?
No he never said it. People just kinda jumped to the conclusion that there won’t be any chainsaws (or fire towers, but like Alex said, John already confirmed that their return has a good outlook) because the chainsaws don’t fit with the Trick ‘r Treat theme. Which is kinda true but I think they’ll still find a way to do it. Once the scarezone is “officially” revealed then maybe we’ll get info on chainsaws being present or not

No he never said it. People just kinda jumped to the conclusion that there won’t be any chainsaws (or fire towers, but like Alex said, John already confirmed that their return has a good outlook) because the chainsaws don’t fit with the Trick ‘r Treat theme. Which is kinda true but I think they’ll still find a way to do it. Once the scarezone is “officially” revealed then maybe we’ll get info on chainsaws being present or not

I would hope that there won't be chainsaws but I'm almost positive they'll find a way to fit them in lol

Since everyone seems to be overthinking things (like always), I'm going to throw this LOGICAL thought out there for you.... Murdy loves subtitles, even when they're unnecessary...

We know this SZ exists, but he has also mentioned "Hell's Harvest". Not sure why none of you have thought of the obvious by now..

"TRICK 'R TREAT: HELL'S HARVEST"

Since everyone seems to be overthinking things (like always), I'm going to throw this LOGICAL thought out there for you.... Murdy loves subtitles, even when they're unnecessary...

We know this SZ exists, but he has also mentioned "Hell's Harvest". Not sure why none of you have thought of the obvious by now..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkBKS0vUcAIZBQA.jpg

:whistle: