HHN 2024: News & Info | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Chucky show seems to be opening at 8 PM but didn't see a closing time

Purge shows seems to start at 8 PM and then a 2 hour gap to 10 PM.

GhostBusters and Insidious and The Weekend are opening at 5:30 while TCM opens at 5:45

Dead Exposure opens at 6:30 PM, Bloodlines at 6:45 PM

Didn't see the exact times but Blumhouse/Terror Tram looks to open at 6:45 PM, along with Monsterous and Quiet place was either 6:30 PM or 6:45 PM

So does any house open at 7 PM or are all of them now opening during the EA times?

Early Closures:
- Jurassic World, Forbidden Journey, & Hippogriff all close early. (midnight, even on a 2am night)
- Terror Tram closes 11:15pm

This is the important one that pissed A LOT of guests off- Access to Ghostbusters/Insidious CLOSES EARLY! At 1:30am, I rushed from the Lower Lot to Potter to do those two houses, but even with 15min until park close, they weren't letting anyone through that back gate.

Considering both rides are already closed as of midnight, they should've had TMs at the FRONT of Potter (30min before close) preventing guests from entering the area if they can't access the houses. Poor operations.

If I'm not mistaken, the closing times are slightly different for Forbidden Journey and Juassic:
Harry Potter - 11:15pm
Jurassic World - 12:15am

Last year they closed the Curious George lot around that time as well. I noted in my review and was shocked by that. Shocked that is continuing. Like, what gives, it's not going to take 30 minutes to get there even for the slowest person? 1:55am I might understand.

I both wish the rides were open later but also get it, I haven’t seen them go set 20 mins

If you really want to get in then you can but I rather get into houses or scarzones

Thanks for the heads up

CURIOUS GEORGE UPDATE:
According to the ops for GB/Insidious. They are supposed to let guests hit those two houses until 2am. As long as you're past the Potter gates before 2am, you're good.

They said they'd mention last night to their leads because nobody should be denied access until "close". They apologized about it too. I checked with more than one ops & all said the same.

Just an FYI, the last showtime (1230) for The Purge has been delayed a bit to around 1245ish the past 3 nights
This put a slight damper on my plans. Was walking towards AQP, checked the time and it was 12:15. AQP Express said 15 minutes. Last Purge was advertised as 12:30. Walk over to Purge, big sign now says 12:40, but I'm already here, might as well stick it out. With that time in mind though, we easily could've done AQP with the 15 minute line. 12:40 comes and Express isn't being let in to Purge. We decided to just leave because at this point it has cut into our night a lot more than we anticipated, especially figuring the originally advertised time of the show would be just about ending at that point. Most of us saw it last year anyway. As we were leaving there was a HUGE line of Express trying to get into Express -- my assumption is not all of them made it. Went back to AQP, still advertised as 15 for Express, and it was literally 2 minutes to get in.

THIS is why good ops are important. None of the above should have happened. There are so many systems in place to be able to update people properly. I got random notifications from the app for other useless stuff, why not things that matter?

• Sad
Reactions: Wesker69