Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30 Construction Thread

Lol, those were my photos. Am I allowed to post then in here for those that want to see? I took them from in the park so it isn't from a backstage pov, but I completely understand if I can't post them and will respect the mods decision.

Those set pieces were directly on the left of the Puppet facade but they didn't seem like they were attached to it. I don't see the purpose of setting those pieces there if they are always backstage unless they are being used for a zone or they are trying to block the construction views

Ominous propaganda posters, Prison camp, Military feel, etc. Seems like they are going for a ripoff Purge zone here with what The Purge is based on at it's very core.

With aliens, I'm getting more of a "V" vibe, but those rights are probably a mess. An homage to an 80s horror-adjacent IP that was absolutely huge in its day feels right in the modern HHN wheelhouse, tho I have doubts anyone under 30 reading this has even heard of it.