HHN 30: Food & Drink | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Food & Drink

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was wishy washy between 1 night with Express and 2 nights (which would mean no Howl O Scream). This is tempting me towards doubling up on HHN.

God I wish there could be a Mardi-Gras style lanyard for HHN... I wanna try this all
This brings up an interesting question, how much money did they make off of the lanyards vs trying to do things a la carte like this?

Because everyone in my party of six would ABSOLUTELY buy a lanyard, BUT without that value we are less likely to try as many things, which leaves less money in Universal's pockets.

Reactions: reeseyNG
This brings up an interesting question, how much money did they make off of the lanyards vs trying to do things a la carte like this?

Because everyone in my party of six would ABSOLUTELY buy a lanyard, BUT without that value we are less likely to try as many things, which leaves less money in Universal's pockets.
It would be a way to reduce the burden on ops. That’s why you see similar concepts at festivals.

Is there a booth for EVERY house? Because I’d wonder what a Hill House booth would look like.

So far we have:
Beetlejuice
Texas Chainsaw
Wicked Growth
Tooth Fairy
“Icons” (Carnival of Carnage)

…am I missing anything?

Are they doing a “booth” in the tribute store this year? I know that people are considering the store to be very “Hill House” centric this year. Wonder if they’ll theme the Pizza Fries. So many questions!

Is there a booth for EVERY house? Because I’d wonder what a Hill House booth would look like.

So far we have:
Beetlejuice
Texas Chainsaw
Wicked Growth
Tooth Fairy
“Icons” (Carnival of Carnage)

…am I missing anything?

Are they doing a “booth” in the tribute store this year? I know that people are considering the store to be very “Hill House” centric this year. Wonder if they’ll theme the Pizza Fries. So many questions!

I believe they will have food in the Tribute Store so it's possible there's some Hill House in there.

Reactions: Disneyson1
From Pizza Fries to the Jack’d Donut Slider; Universal Orlando has shared a first look at the food & drink menu inspired by the experiences that will be featured at Halloween Horror Nights 30.

Surprised they didn’t do a shot of Kahlúa in that Bride coffee to make it… *cough* electrifying…

EDIT: Doing this instead of a double post: are the themed stands close to house entries, if you wanted to do a themed food and house walk through “pairing”? And, separate questions, is the Skeleton Bar re-appearing this year? And where will the Hill House food be sold from (did I answer my own question)?

Last edited: