Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2020 Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd make sense to me with the two mazes that are back to back. There just can't be enough space feasibly for the Krampus spot to still exist AND have all three lines jam packed into that tiny little area. My best guess is one maze uses the queue of the original Krampus spot, one maze uses the original line its always had, and 747 uses the line of that whole area back there (also like usual). Somehow there needs to be a walk way, but I don't know, that's not my job lmao

An update on Waterworld Queue. Looks a bit like the barn from Texas Chainsaw 3D?

EDIT: Or a Slaughterhouse, forgive me, I haven’t seen Texas Chainsaw in a while.

Mummy queue looks a bit like a ticket booth.

Metro facade looks like the AHS facade (Obviously AHS isn’t happening I know)

Thats all I can say so far.

Mummy facade is definitely throwing me for a loop, at least it definitely puts the Invisible Man rumors to bed. It very vaguely resembles the house from the original TCM, but its not the right shape, its pressed way too far back and its way too small for that to be the answer.

Mummy facade is definitely throwing me for a loop, at least it definitely puts the Invisible Man rumors to bed. It very vaguely resembles the house from the original TCM, but its not the right shape, its pressed way too far back and its way too small for that to be the answer.
Not sure I’d count Invisible Man out completely. Could just be in a different spot.

What if the “ticket booth” maze is Blumhouse of Horrors Vol. 3? Invisible Man rumors are probably circulating cuz it’s one of the IPs featured in the maze. Only thing that wouldn’t back this up is the alleged rocky relationship with Jason Blum and Murdy. Or maybe the locations in the spec map are all mixed up which is more likely.

What if the “ticket booth” maze is Blumhouse of Horrors Vol. 3? Invisible Man rumors are probably circulating cuz it’s one of the IPs featured in the maze. Only thing that wouldn’t back this up is the alleged rocky relationship with Jason Blum and Murdy. Or maybe the locations in the spec map are all mixed up which is more likely.
To me, this is like asking. “Which is better, The Last Jedi, or the Rise of Skywalker?” They’re both pretty bad.

I would rather just have Invisible Man. If it’s Blumhouse 3.0, you know they're gonna go with the worst of the worst fir the catalogue like in 2018. That will likely mean more Purge.

The roof looks much more like a house than a theater marquee to me, but it's possible.

To me, this is like asking. “Which is better, The Last Jedi, or the Rise of Skywalker?” They’re both pretty bad.

I would rather just have Invisible Man. If it’s Blumhouse 3.0, you know they're gonna go with the worst of the worst fir the catalogue like in 2018. That will likely mean more Purge.
I don't think they were advocating for Blumhouse 3.0, just speculating if its possibly in the cards...

I can see it now
"The Horrors of Blumhouse Volume 3 featuring Invisible Man, Fantasy Island, and Happy Death Day 2U"

Man, who would've ever thought 10 years ago when HHNH was regaining popularity and the constant construction updates from the likes of the Saw Twins, we'd one day only be able to get updates from a drone to look down into the park during a pandemic.

@Spookies n' Stuff Please don't give them ideas :'(

Long time no post. May have retired from videos but being stuck in my home all day has me looking at these drone videos and trying to figure out what the mazes are based on the facades and the rumored mazes from the spec map.

Looking at the mummy facade and I see a resemblance to the Sawyer house from TCM, and Texas Chainsaw 3D (TCM being TC3D has been brought up over on the Orlando side of things). I know @Spookies n' Stuff made a comment saying that it was too small and pushed too far back, and it definitely looks like a scaled down version of that house with less depth, but that’s what I see. The last time they built the Sawyer house facade in Hollywood for saw is the law, I would say that facade looks exactly like a scaled down version of the Sawyer house with less depth. Just throwing the idea out there so we don’t get locked into the certainty of TCM being in Waterworld just because the last 2 times it was at the event it was there and that’s where it was placed on the map. But TCM was also down at the mummy the first two times it was at the event and in 2012 it was planned for mummy as well before being changed to JP.60092C8D-FA70-40BB-B528-CB34DC8E1237.jpeg48323D9B-8B90-4E71-965B-120E451627F2.jpeg

126151.jpg
Mummy que definitely doesnt look like adrians house from the invisble man, If we really want to make a stretch assumption it could MAYBE resemble Jame's house(pic above) but it doesnt reaaallly look like it considering how long it is. If it is Blumhouse 3 idk why murdy would ditch the actual theater facade we've gotten in the past 2 iterations so im not ready to believe its that just yet. Taking the ticket booth thing into account it could potentially be another creepshow iteration like how the first creepshow poster is the creep in a ticket booth but thats just throwing things to the wall.
unnamed.jpg
my bet is this; it kind of sort of looks like the texas chainsaw facade, i know its rumored for waterworld que, but the three paneled room to the left looks pretty similar to this facade imo

Long time no post. May have retired from videos but being stuck in my home all day has me looking at these drone videos and trying to figure out what the mazes are based on the facades and the rumored mazes from the spec map.

Looking at the mummy facade and I see a resemblance to the Sawyer house from TCM, and Texas Chainsaw 3D (TCM being TC3D has been brought up over on the Orlando side of things). I know @Spookies n' Stuff made a comment saying that it was too small and pushed too far back, and it definitely looks like a scaled down version of that house with less depth, but that’s what I see. The last time they built the Sawyer house facade in Hollywood for saw is the law, I would say that facade looks exactly like a scaled down version of the Sawyer house with less depth. Just throwing the idea out there so we don’t get locked into the certainty of TCM being in Waterworld just because the last 2 times it was at the event it was there and that’s where it was placed on the map. But TCM was also down at the mummy the first two times it was at the event and in 2012 it was planned for mummy as well before being changed to JP.View attachment 12639View attachment 12640
wow great minds think alike

Status
Not open for further replies.