HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
DGO6lMqU0AEX8KR.jpg:large

*sigh* Hopefully one day

Reactions: Timberfellingrobot
So I went the last year they have VIP and it was a guided tour to each house then we were set free with the unlimited FOL
Thanks! Do you recall how long it took to do that? 4+ hours quoted on the HHN website seems like a lot of time to get through 8 mazes (I've done it in 2 hours in the past with FOL), unless they give you a lot of time for dinner (I eat fast) and/or include the show (plus slow walking people, I'm a fast walker (not the Walking Dead kind, lol)). If there is no backlot sets special tour, I might just do the dinner then run off on my own without joining the tour guide. It would be nice if there was a special item on the tour like an exclusive scare zone or the year they did the small show with Tucker and Specs.

Someone should do this but with Florida's TOT changing to Mission Breakout. :dance:

Also, do you think we'll get anything tomorrow or is it Orlando's day to shine?
If we were to get anything, it would be a shared announcement, but I don't think Orlando would want their originals overshadowed by another IP (either Jigsaw or Blumhouse)
But I think we'll be seeing something on Saturday, my guess is Insidious ch. 4 but it very well could be the reveal of Uber Fan

Thanks! Do you recall how long it took to do that? 4+ hours quoted on the HHN website seems like a lot of time to get through 8 mazes (I've done it in 2 hours in the past with FOL), unless they give you a lot of time for dinner (I eat fast) and/or include the show (plus slow walking people, I'm a fast walker (not the Walking Dead kind, lol)). If there is no backlot sets special tour, I might just do the dinner then run off on my own without joining the tour guide. It would be nice if there was a special item on the tour like an exclusive scare zone or the year they did the small show with Tucker and Specs.

The last time I did VIP was 2014; we had dinner, got into our group, they took us to the 3 backlot mazes (From Dusk Til Dawn, Alien vs Predator, The Walking Dead), after going through those we did the Terror Tram, and then they dropped us off with the other trams and we were free. We couldn't do Terror Tram on our own though, since they told us the VIP experience had our own, and wouldn't let us go with the other non-VIP groups. Plus there was an exclusive scare zone for VIP on the path to the lounge. Honestly, I understand your point; the walking tour portion is so unnecessary and I'm hoping they won't make us go into the Jabawockeez show, or else my friends and I will just ditch the group and do the mazes.

Last edited:
Yeah last time I did VIP it was FDTD, TWD, AVP, and terror tram.
From my past experience with VIP (2012-2014) the dinner was available most of the night in the lounge (one of the best parts of VIP. Getting to go in there and eat if energy was low and relax before going to more mazes)
Usually it was a little bit of time for dinner, tour, then they Release you. I normally would avoid the guided tour because they take too long and I could get way more done in the time of the tour. Unless there was something cool attached with it, 2012 had a paranormal investigation at Amity Island, 2013 was the best and had an Insidious themed experience at Amity Island, and 2014 didn't have anything until like the last two weekends but it was a quick Purge thing on the backlot before you entered the metro sets in one of the alley ways they filmed Anarchy in

Reactions: MacMillian Crew