HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Obviously take this with a grain of salt like everything else this year BUT I was told that WW is indeed Titans of Terror and that's why we keep getting multiple sources saying different properties. Because it's all of them haha. But I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Yes!! The All-Nite Die In is finally happening!! It'll be nice to see all 4 of them again.. all at once.. maybe, one last time ;)

So if All Nite Die In is coming what on earth would the facade be? We already have a movie theater for Blumhouse so it can't be that; any guesses?

What if the possible Titans of Terror maze is not going the theater route and instead, like last year, Murdy is taking an original story route in having the four Titans against each other, as well as after us guests.

So if All Nite Die In is coming what on earth would the facade be? We already have a movie theater for Blumhouse so it can't be that; any guesses?
Drive in theater?

If we want to add more fuel to the possibility of that, Murdy did say that this was his second favorite line up ever. Although I disagree with some of Murdy's creative choices, I'm sure he understands that the Conjuring would have to have a solid replacement.

You guys realize this is the first time HHN has added a house without repeating one?

'07 - Added three houses; barely changed Asylum to NoES
'10 - Added a house, repeated Saw
'11 - Added a house, repeated HoTC
'14 - Added a house, repeated half of TWD (Okay it still counts...kind of).
'17 - Added house, ToT?

Last edited:
Reactions: horrornights789
Drive in theater?

If we want to add more fuel to the possibility of that, Murdy did say that this was his second favorite line up ever. Although I disagree with some of Murdy's creative choices, I'm sure he understands that the Conjuring would have to have a solid replacement.

You guys realize this is the first time HHN has added a house without repeating one?

'07 - Added three houses; barely changed Asylum to NoES
'10 - Added a house, repeated Saw
'11 - Added a house, repeated HoTC
'14 - Added a house, repeated half of TWD (Okay it still counts...kind of).
'17 - Added house, ToT?

What was repeated last year besides TWD attraction becoming a thing?

Definitely happy about RIP making it's way back, however my wallet is not happy about the new price for it. Ugh. Debating if it's worth it or just get FOL. Hopefully they give us more than a week to decide before they change the FOL prices.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13