HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have to wonder if they are in the process of sorting things out right now on the mobile front, as on the desktop site, it's perfectly fine from where I am at.

Last edited by a moderator:
That silhouette is pretty interesting, it's obviously Chucky but it raises at least two questions.

1) Is it strictly a Chucky theme for the tram?
2) Is Chucky apart of the Titans of Terror?
2 seems more than likely in this case but it's a bit odd to see Chucky alone while the other titans are missing.

I wonder if RIP can still do early entry. I don't think early entry existed the last time they did VIP. Also the tour duration says 4-4.5 hours. Do people think that is just the estimated time to see and do everything or will the tour guides actually take us to each maze (last time I did it, they only took us to Tram and Backlot). Scare Zones sound good. Hope they can do something new with the tunnel. Looking forward to more maze announcements, but going anyway (buying tickets for early October by the end of this week).

When the terror tram was "Chucky's Revenge" back in 2010 it was horrible. The story on the way to the backlot was funny, but the rest was just several static Chucky dolls placed around the lot with the occasional little person scareactor running by.

If that is a Chucky image, he needs a new hair conditioner, too many split ends...:bonk:

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
I wonder if RIP can still do early entry. I don't think early entry existed the last time they did VIP. Also the tour duration says 4-4.5 hours. Do people think that is just the estimated time to see and do everything or will the tour guides actually take us to each maze (last time I did it, they only took us to Tram and Backlot). Scare Zones sound good. Hope they can do something new with the tunnel. Looking forward to more maze announcements, but going anyway (buying tickets for early October by the end of this week).

So I went the last year they have VIP and it was a guided tour to each house then we were set free with the unlimited FOL

This year is shaking things up and I'm honestly loving it!
Chucky on tram... does that mean we could possibly be seeing a Titans/All Nite Die In replace The Conjuring afterall?
Don't give your hope so up. I would so take that over Leatherface.
That is definitely Chucky for the Terror Tram.
If that's the case then we are getting Leatherface for WW. *sigh*