HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013 | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To go along with what Bruce said. All of the entrance ways into the courtyard where Chucky's insult emporium took place, were blocked off and it looked like there were some building about to go on in there.

To go along with what Bruce said. All of the entrance ways into the courtyard where Chucky's insult emporium took place, were blocked off and it looked like there were some building about to go on in there.
The area once used as the Casting Center for Fear Factor Live has been a break area for the last few years. Looks like they are revamping that whole area including the courtyard into a VIP area.

First maze issssssss......EVIL DEAD. People who got an early copy of the film had this in it's inside case. :)
1000373_195344323962636_736460475_n.jpg

Yup big mistake by the manufacturers. Ah well still Psyched this will be a maze this year :)  

Whoopsie-doodle!

Although Murdy was pushing the clues towards this one pretty hard. Obviously this will be the first maze to be announced.

I didn't know it wasn't USH-exclusive though, that news is new to me.
It's coming to both parks. 

First maze issssssss......EVIL DEAD. People who got an early copy of the film had this in it's inside case. :)
1000373_195344323962636_736460475_n.jpg
Do we have a source for this photo, because this almost reminds me of one of those grainy shots that would show a secretive pre-released product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have a source for this photo, because this almost reminds me of one of those grainy shots that would show a secretive pre-released product.
idk i think the fact that the facebook page all of a sudden is NOW annoucing a maze tonight could mean that this is real.