HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013 | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Orlando will announce the first maze for hhn 23 and I suspect that Hollywood will also get a maze announcement on the 27 as a surprise announcement

BTW, Orlando's event this has longer days. Select nights from September 20th - November 2nd.

Also, Tickets are $91 for HHN 23 this year.

Last edited:
Wouldn't think so Will, we've had two mazes and a scarezone/backlot experience so it's unlikely they will do it again.  

After looking at a few youtube videos, it looks like they are already building a maze where Silent Hill was last year.

around the 4 minute mark
It seems like you're right. John Murdy said they've been doing maze construction for a little while, and announcements will be in July, so cross your fingers!

Wouldn't think so Will, we've had two mazes and a scarezone/backlot experience so it's unlikely they will do it again.  
Aw, phooey. -_-

Yeah I did enjoy La Llorona however I think it's time to see something new. I kind of want to see the Legendary Truth come over or something like it.