HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013 | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Purge counts for sure... and that's Friday.

Hmmm
Alice Cooper and Marylin Manson have a show today in the Gibson. Today is the day the Purge comes out. I wonder if Cooper is going to make an announcement about the third and final entry of the trilogy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new rumor(not started by me) concerning HHN 2013. Ok so with bill and ted inside castle theater, USH is hoping to start a new show in AA during HHN. No word on shows theme or structure or even if it will possibly be used through out Octobers general guests or only to HHN. This is also why AA is currently closed to retro fit/prep the arena for HHN 2013( of course no props are going up yet more like Behind the Scenes work to get it ready).

I have a new rumor(not started by me) concerning HHN 2013. Ok so with bill and ted inside castle theater, USH is hoping to start a new show in AA during HHN. No word on shows theme or structure or even if it will possibly be used through out Octobers general guests or only to HHN. This is also why AA is currently closed to retro fit/prep the arena for HHN 2013( of course no props are going up yet more like Behind the Scenes work to get it ready).
I've heard something about this too. It's quite insulting if you ask me. ;)

I have faith in our round of mazes this year. Though it's been done twice already, I hope to see La Llorona this year. I never got to experience it, and it seems very interesting.. and spooky.  ^_^
La Llorona last two years where some of my favorite mazes EVER!

SO GOOD and i LOVED the additions to it last year...would not mind seeing it again.

"

1. Horror Nights ‏@HorrorNights 8 Jun

And when I say you'll be surprised...I mean you'll be SURPRISED! Never gonna guess it. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER. Its ridculawesome!

Expand
  2. Horror Nights ‏@HorrorNights 8 Jun

Maze Locations - I didn't even know where we were gonna build mazes when we started out! Crazy Crazy Crazy! I do now...you'll be surprised.."

This, from Twitter, pretty much guarantees something special for the new location. I agree that it will probably be on the backlot. Walking Dead Season 3 had several environments that would fit perfectly somewhere on the backlot.

Reactions: farleymonster
Supposedly Resident Evil is coming to Orlando. However this is yet to be confirmed :)
there's a rumor that resident evil will come to Hollywood with evil dead or the cabin in the woods but nonthing yet. oh and maybe the scarezone that murdy is talking is possibly in the plaza.

there's a rumor that resident evil will come to Hollywood with evil dead or the cabin in the woods but nonthing yet. oh and maybe the scarezone that murdy is talking is possibly in the plaza.
I think there is a strong chance Evil Dead will make it's way this year. Murdy relaeased some info today regarding the code named maze, "Trickster". In middle school somebody came to his school dressed as a devil persuading the students not to listen to metal or watch violent horror movies. He specifically warned the students not to view something in particular, the year was 1981. Evil Dead was released in 1981. Evil Dead is one of the last franchises that hasn't hit HHN yet and with the new movie released this year, I'd say now is as good a time as ever.

Reactions: BernardMesa
When did this happen?
Dr. Jimmy. If you've been keeping up with his videos and followed his "cyptic comments", then you'll see what happened.

Also, Screamscape (Not the best source I know), reports that Orlando's event will have Walking Dead, Resident Evil, Evil Dead, Cabin in the Woods, and American Werewolf in London. No mention of AHS. His "cryptic clues" line up with Screamscape.