Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

^As much as I love HHN, I think Knott's would do a better job with a Poe theme than HHN. I'm just afraid it would be WAY too much distraction/scare, audio-trigger. Looking at Trick or Treat last year, the quality will be just as good, if not better.

I have faith in our round of mazes this year. Though it's been done twice already, I hope to see La Llorona this year. I never got to experience it, and it seems very interesting.. and spooky.  ^_^

Does Knott's usually announce this early?

Seems like both Universal and Knott's were announcing around the same time (July) last year.
well on sunday they teased about Forevermore but last year during WCB 2012 they revealed The dominon of the dead or something like that and then little by little they started revealing more till july so yeah.

John Murdy tweeted me that the first maze announcement will be coming sometime on a horror movie release day.........

Let's see...

World War Z - June 21, Maniac - June 21, The Conjuring - July 19, Insidious: Chapter 2 - September 13.

These are the only horror films that'll be released this summer (unless I missed any).

Purge has an original story which is always awesome. I dont really trust critics(at all really) when it comes to horror movies. Defent contender for a Terror Tram. The Purge has commenced on the backlot and you have no emergency services and killers with hidden agenda are out looking for a certain guest but will kill anyone in their path. Got the chills just thinking about it. LOL.

That sounds super cool, but I just dont think the masks are scary enough. Idk, maybe it's one of those things you gotta see in person. Maybe the creepy masks would be scarier in person than generic zombie stuff

Would Universal ever think of using (with some kind of blanks or sound bullet(dont know if anything safe that really simulates a gun shot)) simulated guns at HHN?

There are more rumors regarding the maze creativity - apparently we may see some mazes somewhere else in the backlot, rather than being centered around the War of the Worlds set. Also, The Walking Dead may be more prominent this year. Sounds interesting to me..!

I have a feeling that monster's remix will return this year. oh and check this piece from screamscape

New interesting rumors for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood have come in this week. Our source claims that not only will The Walking Dead return as an even bigger haunt for this year’s event, but that a new walk-through experience may be created down on the streets of the backlot sets. The later sounds fantastic, as the old crashed airplane set has gotten old and tired over the years.
Now that's interesting if screamscape got it from a source for hhn Hollywood but that means that the tram will be relocated somewhere else in the studio backlot. now this piece is interesting and I just want to show you guys it.