HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2014 | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2014

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A few things to point out in speculation:

On Twitter, I've kept track of the maze hints and codenames. I noticed that most of the mazes, including the "secret project" I brought up earlier, has at least 70+ pages of treatment. There are only two that have forty and fifty-something pages. So what does this mean? I think one of the smaller maze venues may have been retired and the replacement is now going to be on the backlot. If we are getting seven mazes, I'm thinking two on the Upper lot (HoH and Persian), One in the lower lot (Mummy) and four in the backlot (Two in tents and maybe two in the sound stages)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also going to point out Speculation.. What if and this is the most plausable.. A maze reveal at the Harry Potter Media days. It could be apart of that media presentation of the future of

Universal Parks and Resorts. It'd be one of the Shared properties and would actauly be possible due to that he said maze reveals are coming 'Soon'.

I'm also going to point out Speculation.. What if and this is the most plausable.. A maze reveal at the Harry Potter Media days. It could be apart of that media presentation of the future of

Universal Parks and Resorts. It'd be one of the Shared properties and would actauly be possible due to that he said maze reveals are coming 'Soon'.
I'm sorry, but that made absolutely ZERO sense to me. Potter and HHN have nothing to do with one another. What Potter Media Events are you even talking about? I'm sorry, that made no sense...

Reactions: Aaron
There was a media invitation of a 3 to 4 day event in Diagon. One of the things in the Itenary is a Media presentation on the Future of Universal Parks and Resorts. I know it from people like Seth

Kuberskey, Inside The magic, and others.

There was a media invitation of a 3 to 4 day event in Diagon. One of the things in the Itenary is a Media presentation on the Future of Universal Parks and Resorts. I know it from people like Seth

Kuberskey, Inside The magic, and others.
Exactly; the future of Universal Parks and Resorts as a whole, not Halloween Horror Nights in particular. If anything, I would expect a presentation on the impact/plans of Potter around the globe and future projects like Kong in IOA.

Orlando has already started trickling out information for their event, so it's inevitable we'll be seeing news regarding ours within the next month or two. Maze announcements always start in the summer, and according to John Murdy's latest tweets, we should be seeing a lot this June.

Reactions: Allen The Actor
Exactly; Yes, its all on Universal Parks and Resorts in whole. Hell, even OrlandoUnited has been thinking what could be there. Some are saying the Kong reveal, some are saying outside of orlando

(Guilty as charged). I feel we're going to get something HHN revealed in the event. Video or live; something will be told of the event..

I know I posted this before on the first page, but I'm going to post my predictions for this year. This time, I think I have a better grasp at what might be coming judging by the clues. Again, these are just predictions. This will be fun to see how close (or wildly far-off) I am from the line-up:

-Dracula: Untold (House of Horrors)

-Halloween (Backlot or Persian)

-American Werewolf in London (JP)

-Trick r Treat (Backlot)

-The Exorcist (Persian or backlot)

-The Purge (Backlot with being the backlot experience)

-The original being some sort of Route 66(6) theme.

-Terror Tram being the Walking Dead

What do you think of this? 

What's the consensus on the Walking Dead? Definitely coming back?
I heard whispers that it may only come back as the Terror Tram and nothing else. That would make sense to me as there's not really a whole lot from the new season that would translate well into an all-new maze.

Since HHN announcements are coming soon; I have FINALIZED my maze roster, Backlot, and Terror Tram.

Mazes

American Werewolf In London ( Black Sabbath soundstage )

Halloween ( Jurassic Park Overflow )

Alien ( Walking Dead maze location )

Dracula or a new version of Monsters Remix ( HoH )

Trick R treat ( Mummy )

New Original maze ( Persain Courtyard )

Backlot

Purge

Terror Tram

Purge

Shows

B&T

Rides:

Despicable Me

Jurassic Park

Mummy

Simpsons Ride

Transformers

One final note is that I'm believing that this year is the LAST year of Terror Tram walking in Universals HHN history due to F&F and the developments of the

Evolution plan.

I sure hope it's coming back.

I also wouldn't be surprised if The Purge became the Backlot Experience considering the metropolitan/city-like environment. You've also got an anticipated sequel coming out this July, and an all new nationwide experience centered around the films that was just announced.

Keep in mind that Murdy did say on Twitter that the Persian Square will be home to an "appealing property". The original will most-likely go in the backlot.

And I sincerely hope this is the final year for Terror Tram. It's sucked since 2010. There's nothing else they can do logistically or creatively with that area. Besides, the backlot experience will have fulfilled that "exclusive experience" void that the event has to offer. I'll gladly take another maze over Terror Tram. 

As I've said before, Terror Tram is our flagship attraction. It's what makes us superior to Florida, and offers a unique experience for the general public to navigate through many sets on the Backlot, as opposed to the metro sets alone. It's also a massive crowd eater, which is key to an event like this.

Also (it's been bugging me forever, guys), it's the Parisian Courtyard. We ain't in Persia.  :rolleyes:

Since HHN announcements are coming soon; I have FINALIZED my maze roster, Backlot, and Terror Tram.

Mazes

American Werewolf In London ( Black Sabbath soundstage )

Halloween ( Jurassic Park Overflow )

Alien ( Walking Dead maze location )

Dracula or a new version of Monsters Remix ( HoH )

Trick R treat ( Mummy )

New Original maze ( Persain Courtyard )

Backlot

Purge

Terror Tram

Purge

Shows

B&T

Rides:

Despicable Me

Jurassic Park

Mummy

Simpsons Ride

Transformers

One final note is that I'm believing that this year is the LAST year of Terror Tram walking in Universals HHN history due to F&F and the developments of the

Evolution plan.
I'm pretty sure John Murdy has shut down the Alien franchise already. If you want to experience Aliens then you might want to save up to go to Florida.  ;)

Seems like Orlando and Hollywood are kinda trading off houses this year. AWIL rumors are circling here, while El Cucuy rumors are swirling over there.

Again, these are just rumors. This next month should be interesting!

Reactions: Aaron