HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015 | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite USH HHN Year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Pre-2006

• Total voters
I'm more convinced than ever that the 6/7 weekend will happen. "added dates due to popular demand!"

Thanks! How long would you say the average wait times would be? And what time do you think you would be done?
Average wait time will be 60 min. If you follow deadbydawn's plan you would be done close to closing time. I've noticed that "Halloween" is very busy toward the end of the event. Almost everyone heads to lower lot first. By the end of the night (1AM>) AvP is a pretty short wait.

Reactions: Aaron and mratigan
Okay- I've got the Front of the Line for this Thursday night. What time does early entry begin and what is open? Also any ideas for the order of mazes if I have the pass? Thanks so much guys!

Okay- I've got the Front of the Line for this Thursday night. What time does early entry begin and what is open? Also any ideas for the order of mazes if I have the pass? Thanks so much guys!
If you have Front of Line passes, you don't even have to use the Early Entry unless you think you'll want to repeat a maze or two. You'll be able to hit everything with ease using your pass. I typically start at the Metro Sets and then work my way up from there. 

If you still choose to head in for Early Entry, it's open from 5-6:15. They'll give you a wristband when you enter the park, and you can head to pretty much anything. At the beginning of the event they were only offering Insidious and The Walking Dead, but now pretty much everything is open. 

I went to see Crimson Peak last night and I hope you all do the same very soon. Dang what a beautiful and eery film. I really liked it and it made me that much more excited to experience the maze tonight! I do feel like some people will be disappointed with it because they'll go in to it thinking it's just a straight modern horror film. Let me tell you now that it's not. It does have scary moments for sure but it's much more than that. I think a line from the film that best puts it into perspective is "it's not a ghost story, it's a story with ghosts in it." Anyways. Hope you guys like the film too and I can't wait to go to Horror Nights tonight!

USH is fantastic about extending park/event hours in certain situations. I remember when I was stuck on Transformers once for 45 minutes and evac'd, they extended the park hours an extra 2 hours, which was so nice.