#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do we think this would be a online ticket sale or a in park sale? It seems perfect to just throw the tickets in the tribute store so you can buy snacks and merch and tickets all at once

It feels good to have an announcement that I know is coming very soon.
With the Governor thinking about adding more people into parks, do you think that could effect "HHN" lite in October? Definitely would increase the profit.

We need a name for this HHN event thing until we get an official one, anybody got any idea's.? I don't like HHN lite.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
With the Governor thinking about adding more people into parks, do you think that could effect "HHN" lite in October? Definitely would increase the profit.

We need a name for this HHN event thing until we get an official one, anybody got any idea's.? I don't like HHN lite.
Fall Fright Days

Day scream

Reactions: shiekra38
Halloween Horror Houses

HHH

TRIPLE-H-Poster--782a8cc704629f2593bef38ae51d4cf6.jpg

Not reading back through everything so I don't know if it's been said, but HHNForever comes across as a complete rip-off of Epcot Forever.

Interesting idea but one house at around 1/13th the price of a FF w/ Express pass is a no from me.

Reactions: londonwerecat