#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It already takes 3-6 months to get a house show ready, and ya’ll think they can rebuild in three weeks?

I’m getting confirmation on Beetlejuice, but last I heard (last week), the current plan was for all houses to stay up for next year (except Billie, which wasn’t at a good “saving” point). Universal realized it’s cheaper to rent the facilities (the theme park rents the soundstages) than tear down and rebuild houses.

And as far “precedent for repeating houses at events,” this is NOT an event. It’s not a HHN. So any house that appears this year and next year is not “repeating” at all.

This is great news and much better than what I was expecting based off of some earlier posts.

Would it be possible that they have characters like Minions/SpongeBob in Halloween costumes, some light decor and music, and some additional beverage/food options? That way there's some additional Halloween stuff along with the houses and call it like Halloweekends at Universal or something?

What are these hours about...

View attachment 13171

That's a 3-hour bump from every other day.
Yep. Everything I’m hearing has made me think the 19th is when it starts.

And the “marketable thing” is the name of the thread.

EDIT - Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if Bride and Tooth Fairy open on the 19th and, depending on response, Icons and Beetlejuice open in October.

Last edited:

EDIT - Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if Bride and Tooth Fairy open on the 19th and, depending on response, Icons and Beetlejuice open in October.
Why would those two open first? Beetlejuice and Icons seem pretty popular.

If they solely just want to do a taste of hhn I think bride and tooth fairy is perfect you have a technically IP and a OG

Reactions: londonwerecat