#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would it be possible that they have characters like Minions/SpongeBob in Halloween costumes, some light decor and music, and some additional beverage/food options? That way there's some additional Halloween stuff along with the houses and call it like Halloweekends at Universal or something?
I would love to see this along side the houses. I always wanted to see some normal Halloween stuff during the day.

It won’t happen but since it’s gonna be virtual queue how cool would it be if they threw up some scarezone props and added some fog before you go in the house!
I’m not sure they actually have many scarezone props to work with. Because of the park shut down, supposedly, the mere existence of zones got approved late (like, July late), and their budget was significantly cut. Typically, zone set pieces are contracted out for construction but with zone approval occurring mere weeks before event cancellation, it’s likely none of it was actually completed.

Also, remember. This is a daytime event. There will be families with children around, and it’s still the time of COVID. Any “zone” that occurs will be minimal and pretty not-scary. If anything, it would be more to promote that the houses are open.

There’s enough happening behind the scenes to suggest it’s true.

But true and happening are not synonymous.

I mean, honestly, I'm kinda shocked that they haven't just announced it all yet. The schedule with next weekend's shifts has dropped at this point. Anyone can pull the knowledge and confirm these things now. It's as out there as it can be :lol:

I mean, honestly, I'm kinda shocked that they haven't just announced it all yet. The schedule with next weekend's shifts has dropped at this point. Anyone can pull the knowledge and confirm these things now. It's as out there as it can be :lol:
Well, tomorrow is Thursday, and they tend to like Thursday lunchtime announcements. We may be close!

I've had this in the back of my head the whole time. Just thinking "You know what would make the most sense? If none of this was actually true" lmao

Yup. As much as it makes sense for Universal to salvage something and generate revenue - this is all just rumour right now and speculation. Sure some TMs are allegedly scheduled for houses, but that doesn’t mean this is happening.

Universal has announced nothing about this non-event .... and HHN was happening until it wasn’t.

I’m not sure logistically how “easy“ this would be to pull off in terms of ticket sales, minimal house ops, etc. I would love to see it happen but it really sounds aspirational to say the least.

Will believe it when i see it frankly.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Some questions about the houses...will Toothfairy have fliers? Will plexiglass be installed between scareactors and guests? Will fog machines be used? Will there be “Stand Here” markers for each room and guests will have to stand in one spot until they’re told to proceed? Will all performers have to wear masks under their masks?

My guesses...No. Yes. No. Yes. Yes.

Some questions about the houses...will Toothfairy have fliers? Will plexiglass be installed between scareactors and guests? Will fog machines be used? Will there be “Stand Here” markers for each room and guests will have to stand in one spot until they’re told to proceed? Will all performers have to wear masks under their masks?

My guesses...No. Yes. No. Yes. Yes.
Sounds accurate to me

I’m new to this whole “certain houses open” talk. What are the rumored houses? And what are the rumored dates (by that I mean will it be a weekend only thing or a wed-sun thing)