Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It broke down while I was in line and they used RockIt OneZ's. Does that count?

I'm not familiar with that term? It broke down while I was in line. So, no music throughout my ride at 9:30 PM. Also, it was running in slow mode. My first Rockit experience at night was terrible.

EDIT: I also should note that the reason that there hasn't been more than two trains with the moving walkway yet is due to the weather. Once it heats up, I was told to expect 4-5 trains, with the moving walkway, on the track at any one time throughout the day. THAT, my friends, will cut down wait times.

Last edited:
Ohh. I'll start using that term. I still have a OneZ from Hulk and Doctor Doom from 1999 hanging up on my wall, waiting to be used. What do the Rockit OneZ's look like?

19667135488263675513721.jpg

Photograph that was quickly snapped by another individual on this forum via a device I happen to own.

Hopefully they're testing new trains now that the walkway is functional. The weather has nothing to do with it. Rockit was running in low 40 degree weather a few weeks ago.

On the wait times site, Rockit is open and running with only a 10 minute wait.

That's crazy, especially since I'm just about 10 minutes away from Universal and it's been raining like cats and dogs for hours now. Props to those who are riding. I can only imagine the pain from the rain, especially since the rain is cold.

Seemed to be open all day that I was there today. :) (About 10am-6pm) I got two rides within 20 minutes via single rider this morning when waits were at 45-60 minutes.

They've increased either the number of trains or the speed of the movin walkway. Trains are being sent about every 35 seconds now. It was about ever 55 seconds just a few weeks ago. This might not mean shorter wait times yet though because more people might decide to ride instead of skip due to the long line.