Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 111 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I had not heard about that until about 5 minutes ago. Screamscape is reporting via Twitter that they have heard that someone came back unconscious and the ride was closed Tuesday and today. I'm pretty sure Universal_fanatic was at the parks Tuesday and maybe today. Can you confirm that it was down?

Could this ride please catch a break for God's sake?! Something is always occurring whether it has to do with the ride itself or the people who ride it.

I hope the guy is alright. Wonder if the guy was younger or older.

Oh God..

It's really not such a big deal. People have died on Big Thunder Mountain..

May not be true. I just read on Twitter that the ride was open today and wasn't yesterday the day the new commercial for HRRR was shot?

I was indeed at the parks on Tuesday and got through two rides in the morning, around mid-day my friend and I noticed that HRRR had stopped running. It was quite windy and I assumed that's what it was. Towards the end of the day I asked if it was down because of the wind. They said it was "technical difficulties"...
Wondering if it was the wind or the person who passed out.

Was at the parks early today, and Rockit wasn't running, most likely because of the wind and cold. However around 1:30 it opened, we waited and then they had technical difficulties...
Didn't get to ride it today, but hoping it'll be open early tomorrow!

I hope it's open and working fine this saturday when I go there... is it usually less busy in the mornings, or is it crazy packed all day long? I usually always go to it in the evening because i spent most of my time on IoA.. :p

I hope it's open and working fine this saturday when I go there... is it usually less busy in the mornings, or is it crazy packed all day long? I usually always go to it in the evening because i spent most of my time on IoA.. :p

I usually hit the ride between 9am-11am and it's usually not too long of a wait with single riders. It's been varying with the times each time for regular though. Somewhere between 10-60.

I usually hit the ride between 9am-11am and it's usually not too long of a wait with single riders. It's been varying with the times each time for regular though. Somewhere between 10-60.

Hmmm... I guess I'll have to hope for a short line and see what I end up getting :shrug:

It seems to go through periods throughout the day of where it's insanely busy and periods where it isn't so bad. Hopefully you'll catch it at a good time!

Yeah, hopefully! haha! Now I just need to decide what song to use... Last time I rode RRR to Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song and it was quite good :D