Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
El Toro and Thunderhead are on my too conquer list. Every wooden I have ridden has been rough and intense.
El Toro is definetly good and probably the best wooden roller coaster I've ever rode in my life. MY top favorites are El Toro, The Beast, Lighting Racer, and Timber Wolf when it comes to the wooden coaster category. If you want a classic wooden coaster that's fun and unique then try out Timber Wolf at Worlds of Fun! I LOVED Timber Wolf!! It's a Dinn Corporation woodie designed by Curtis Summers and it's a great design and layout!

I think I'll be at Kennywood on Wednesday or Thursday. Talk about your classic woodies. 3 John Miller's. One of which was partly redesigned by John Allen. It like a woodie museum. And need I mention the gravy fries?

El Toro is definetly good and probably the best wooden roller coaster I've ever rode in my life. MY top favorites are El Toro, The Beast, Lighting Racer, and Timber Wolf when it comes to the wooden coaster category. If you want a classic wooden coaster that's fun and unique then try out Timber Wolf at Worlds of Fun! I LOVED Timber Wolf!! It's a Dinn Corporation woodie designed by Curtis Summers and it's a great design and layout!

They just built EL TORO at the Six Flags in Jersey near me a year ago..I can't wait to ride it..anything is better than VIPER.

To get back on to discussing HRRR, when do you all think we should expect an opening date next year? I am thinking late May, early June if they are expecting it done by Spring.

I found this on IOAC.
0809_026.jpg