Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2021 (SeaWorld Orlando)

Judging by the floor and wood paneling on the wall at the beginning (gawd I go to theme parks too much)...this appears to be Wild Arctic's building

It is. Had a source confirm Tormented is a re-skin of Glacier Bar next door. (The "guests trapped below" is a metaphor for the house, not physically above them.) Should still be GATs tho, which will be wild.

Just took a walk around the park and was shocked to see no signs (literal or figurative) of Howl-O-Scream. Surprising they don't have a display somewhere in the park advertising the event.

As someone who's never attended Tampa's Howl O Scream before and having trouble finding info on their website, what are the camera rules for Howl O Scream?

Do they have any issues with photos/videos in the zones around the park? Do they allow anything in the houses?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Signs have gone up on the construction walls in the Waterway Grill (former Hospitality House). I'd guess this will be one of the themed bars going in (from Stand With SeaWorld on Facebook):

217861313_2954100221473151_8106142197353895703_n.jpg

As someone who's never attended Tampa's Howl O Scream before and having trouble finding info on their website, what are the camera rules for Howl O Scream?

Do they have any issues with photos/videos in the zones around the park? Do they allow anything in the houses?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Inconsistent. Some houses yell at you, some don't care...Scare zones are free reign

If you're looking to document a horror event with a cam, HOS Tampa is probably your best option

I assume HOS Orlando will turn a blind eye to it, being their first year and all

Rough idea of the event coming together now:

Dead Vines/Witchcraft Bayou Zone/Poison Grotto -- ??

Beneath the Ice/Frozen Terror/Tormented -- Wild Arctic/Glacier Bar

Capt's Revenge/Sea of Souls/Longshoremen Tavern -- Waterstone Grill/possibly building behind it

House #4 -- ?? [Lighthouse or skeletal hand in a trash can?]

House #5 -- ??

Zone # 4 -- ?? [Campsite? I remember a similar zone at HoS 2019]

Siren show -- lagoon

Monster Stomp -- almost certainly Nautilus Theater

Three roaming haunts: The Sirens, The Creatures, The Minions
There's 4 spots on the site, so if I had to guess, Sirens are for the lagoon show, skeletal hand is in a bucket of ice holding a beer bottle, Campsite is a twist on the zone from HOS 2019, and the lighthouse is an entirely new house, maybe something like Dead Man's Wharf at HHN26.

Monster Stomp on Ripper Row was the last iteration of Monster Stomp that I saw at BGW and it was incredible. Music, dancing, murder, surround sound, knife tricks, and other things I am forgetting right off. A super cool show with a dark edge. I have been hoping to see it at BGT ever since.

Monster Stomp on Ripper Row & the Ripper Row scarezone are EASILY The best parts of BGWHOS. Hoping HOSSWO's Monster Stomp lives up to the Williamsburg counterpart!

Watching how many HHN fan-favorite actors and employees being snatched up for this event... either this is going to be a massive embarrassment and flop or it's going to be a locals home run. There's no in-between in my opinion.
I heard Patrick Braillard is one of the minds bringing this to life

If so, I'm very very curious how it goes

I agree with others that this is bound to either be a major flop or a home run... I think the hype around it has built up so much that those are the only possible outcomes. If it's anything like the other seasonal events at SeaWorld it'll probably be like HOS at Busch Gardens but with seemingly twice the budget and creative effort. I wonder if they'll make any effort to give rides a special HOS theme... Seems like the perfect occasion to reintroduce the "scary" version of Journey to Atlantis lol. Also I know there's zero chance of this happening but imagine how cool it would be if the house in Wild Arctic included an overlay of the simulator ride like they used to do with Polar Express