Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Clearly states hear the roar of the big green thrill ride when it returns..I don't know what else that could mean. And If the roar wasn't returning why would they even go as far as to put it in a job description.

But heres the thing, things can change at any time. And with the rumors of Hulk opening with early entry and the extended time of operation, it makes me think that if your right about the roar, it will be much more quiet than it once was.

But heres the thing, things can change at any time. And with the rumors of Hulk opening with early entry and the extended time of operation, it makes me think that if your right about the roar, it will be much more quiet than it once was.

Yeah, I believe it may have been the vibrations in the ground that surrounding hotels were aware of. The distant sounds only complimented the vibrations... and that can be really annoying when alone the sounds alone would be innocuous. Let us see what happens.

Yeah, I believe it may have been the vibrations in the ground that surrounding hotels were aware of. The distant sounds only complimented the vibrations... and that can be really annoying when alone the sounds alone would be innocuous. Let us see what happens.
At the end of the day we will have to just see what happens. I'm 90% sure there will be a roar just as loud as the last one. I mean universal has made statements like "roar back to life" and "roar will return" since day one so I dont know why it would be in question anyway. I don't think they are hinting at a big stereo roaring outside the coaster there's already 99 of them blasting across the way. On board audio maybe but even that isn't going to take the place of the roar.

At the end of the day we will have to just see what happens. I'm 90% sure there will be a roar just as loud as the last one. I mean universal has made statements like "roar back to life" and "roar will return" since day one so I dont know why it would be in question anyway. I don't think they are hinting at a big stereo roaring outside the coaster there's already 99 of them blasting across the way. On board audio maybe but even that isn't going to take the place of the roar.

"Roaring back to life" or "Roar will return" can mean some other things, especially in the marketing sense.

And as Teebin said, it causes a heluvalot of issues with the Hotel and the parks, and in the terms of sightlines; where as Dragons challenge is all the way tucked in the back, Hulk is plastered right in the front of the parks lagoon, and can be noticeable by almost multiple angle at Citywalk and the Hotels, most preferably Royal Pacific and the upcoming Sapphire Falls.

As I also said, if and I mean by the slightest saying, IF Hulks roar comes back, it won't even be heard from outside of the park, hell; for a good amount of the park, due to the many reasons.

We will wait and we will see. I don't think these issues being talked about are as big as they are being made out to be. It's been roaring for 16 years and I don't think they built these resorts on theme park grounds to not have them mix with the theme park atmosphere. I just don't see this being a problem. If u don't like the roar don't stay at a resort that's close to it. If anything I think it appeals more to guests staying at the resort rather than annoy them.

We will wait and we will see. I don't think these issues being talked about are as big as they are being made out to be. It's been roaring for 16 years and I don't think they built these resorts on theme park grounds to not have them mix with the theme park atmosphere. I just don't see this being a problem. If u don't like the roar don't stay at a resort that's close to it. If anything I think it appeals more to guests staying at the resort rather than annoy them.

Hotels get bad reviews all the time for sound issues. If someone isn't aware of the roar they book a hotel not realizing what they will be waking up to. It is an issue especially if a hotel will be even closer. That is a lot of rooms to book for people who don't care about waking up to noise and a lot of complaints to field from people who didn't know.

Hotels get bad reviews all the time for sound issues. If someone isn't aware of the roar they book a hotel not realizing what they will be waking up to. It is an issue especially if a hotel will be even closer. That is a lot of rooms to book for people who don't care about waking up to noise and a lot of complaints to field from people who didn't know.
I just don't see how 1 can book a room at a theme parks on site resort and not think there will be noise but watever. I still don't see this being a factor and we all will wait and see but I'm sold.

I just don't see how 1 can book a room at a theme parks on site resort and not think there will be noise but watever. I still don't see this being a factor and we all will wait and see but I'm sold.
It's not like Universal runs the coaster 24 hours. If you are "sleeping" when the theme park is open, you are doing it wrong.
THANKYOUU!! I have a hard time believing that universal thinks this is an issue that needed to be addressed. I just don't see it. I don't even hear hulk until I get to the movie theater and it's even faint then. It can't be that loud I'm sorry.

It's not like Universal runs the coaster 24 hours. If you are "sleeping" when the theme park is open, you are doing it wrong.
It's not that the park would be open, but ops has to cycle the trains hours before the park opens and if they truly are to expand Early Enrty beyond Potter, then it cycling could start as early as 5:30. I think it's safe to say the majority of guests are still sleeping then.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Not to worry everyone. I will find out shortly exactly why they are doing it. I was the one to tell you about it first after all. What with the holidays and all, I haven't been able to attend all of the internal meetings... :sneak:
Lol, Well for me I won't believe it until I walk in ioa and dont hear it. No disrespect or anything :peace:

THANKYOUU!! I have a hard time believing that universal thinks this is an issue that needed to be addressed. I just don't see it. I don't even hear hulk until I get to the movie theater and it's even faint then. It can't be that loud I'm sorry.
It should be noted that Sapphire is not all that much closer to the ACTUAL Hulks location. So people will find a way to exaggerate. I hope the Roar returns as well.

Reactions: devinp267

Hulk is closer to rooms at RPR than the movie theater. Its closer than Margaritaville even. Not that I think the sound is an issue, just didn't know if you realized how close the rooms were.