Islands of Adventure 25th Anniversary | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Islands of Adventure 25th Anniversary

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't see how anybody who would recognize this art would see it as anything other than the album releasing on Spotify.

Major corporations have determined that the greatest joy a person can derive is when they see something and can do thisView attachment 19489.
That's the thing, most people aren't recognizing it as the soundtrack art and neither did I at first either so

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Besides the point of it being just one tweet, this is also something fans have been pushing for a VERY long time.

I'm wondering if they'll include or omit The Lost Continent tracks. Or if they'll include Storm Force, which I believe wasn't on the original printing since the ride didn't exist yet.

Reactions: tankart150
I'm wondering if they'll include or omit The Lost Continent tracks. Or if they'll include Storm Force, which I believe wasn't on the original printing since the ride didn't exist yet.
@Scott W. got a screen shot with the year of the album, it's the 2000 version so it will include the tracks from The Lost Continent and The Force of Storm. Should be 23 tracks in total. For TLC it should be 4 tracks.

Last edited:
Does USF have any original compositions or is it just existing film soundtracks for the most part? I assume Epic will have some original scores as well.

Reactions: tankart150
Does USF have any original compositions or is it just existing film soundtracks for the most part? I assume Epic will have some original scores as well.
It appears Epic will indeed have some original scores:

"Elfman also shared that these days, he’s splitting his time between creating quite different kinds of music — classical, rock and roll (evoking his past as founder of the new wave group Oingo Boingo) and “monster music” for a theme park in Orlando."

In terms of area loops, I'm pretty sure it's mostly been existing material.

Some USF attractions have had custom scores, though, including the E.T. Adventure queue (which John Williams himself composed):

Earthquake's pre-show had original score that I'd love to get my hands on, but it's never been officially released.