Jurassic World | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
All I could think of while watching that video was the fact that it seems like something Universal should use, like, wow... Such a great way of pumping people up for the movie!

Last edited:
I already got my tickets for a Thursday 7pm showing. First time doing that, too. They're also giving away drinking glasses with JW art printed on them at my theater, so that's pretty cool.

What theater has the cups? Usually AMC does some special promotions, but they're not doing anything for opening weekend which is surprising.

The Alamo Drafthouse, best theaters in the world. :biggrin: None in Florida yet but I hope they open one soon. In a perfect world they'll close the AMC at CityWalk and replace it with an Alamo, though that's unlikely since they don't allow children. Tourists would be upset.

The soundtrack is out and available in full on Spotify (I was expecting at least 2 of the tracks to be unavailable), so go take a listen.

Be prepared to get a little misty-eyed during Welcome to Jurassic World and As the Jurassic World Turns. Is it Thursday night yet?

Reactions: triggernel