King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably been brought up before, which I apologize if it has, but is there any ideas of when this whole thing could potentially be announced?

dose that help determine if its nassal or not?

IMG_7548.JPG

Image from Parkscope as i looked at the pictures at ATU and couldnt find a clear shot of this trailer.

http://www.parkscope.net/2015/02/272015-kongstruction-project-340.html

Any idea of what might be going in front of the ride where the construction vehicles are? Foliage? or another ride or what? There seems to be a ton of space.

Would be cool if the built a drop tower nearby with a kong statue on top haha. (Assuming the rumors of removing DD is true)

Didnt realize the question of whether or not Nassal was present was a thing. Noticed about 10 days ago the guys wearing Nassal shirts climbing the scaffolding.

Any idea of what might be going in front of the ride where the construction vehicles are? Foliage? or another ride or what? There seems to be a ton of space.

Would be cool if the built a drop tower nearby with a kong statue on top haha. (Assuming the rumors of removing DD is true)

I've been picturing a wooden bridge going over the outdoor portion of the track, starting to the left of where the Jurassic Park arch used to be, and then a pathway leads into a somewhat open area where the ride entrance and exit/gift shop are on the left, and where there are many trees and possibly some form of restaurant or food vendor on the right. I would think that the path through that area would be diverted so that it is close to the ride building, and would then connect to the existing pathway just before Thunder Falls Terrace. At least, that's what seems most logical to me :shrug:

I've been picturing a wooden bridge going over the outdoor portion of the track, starting to the left of where the Jurassic Park arch used to be, and then a pathway leads into a somewhat open area where the ride entrance and exit/gift shop are on the left, and where there are many trees and possibly some form of restaurant or food vendor on the right. I would think that the path through that area would be diverted so that it is close to the ride building, and would then connect to the existing pathway just before Thunder Falls Terrace. At least, that's what seems most logical to me :shrug:
That would be cool...I've been picturing at least some kind of plaza outside of the attraction as it will probably draw a crowd

To be fair, that's old. Been up for like a month and a half. Does this mean I need to start posting every permit?:lol:

Why not? I am sure many would be interested, seeing as you are so hot on permit finding then why not go ahead and start A permits thread?

Why not? I am sure many would be interested, seeing as you are so hot on permit finding then why not go ahead and start A permits thread?
Yeah, I know people like to piss on WDWM, but they have a permits thread and the guy that finds most of the permits updates it whenever he finds anything and it's really partly how they keep track of work going on across property over there.

A permits thread is a good idea tbh. But I know you won't do it because you want to link to your website.

Yes Bamboo grows thick & fast. The only problem is that it's so damn invasive & their roots are like concrete once established. But theme parks have the money to contain them. A homeowner, on the other hand, has to be careful planting them or they'll overtake everything quickly and cost a fortune to get removed.

Mad Dog, I have meant to ask you this since seeing your post. Are you talking about the kind of bamboo that grows up in the Northeast including PA? If so, that is not really bamboo or even related to the family of Bambusa. Most northerners call it bamboo but it is actually Japanese Knotweed which is very invasive.

While there are some somewhat invasive species of Bambusa called "running" bamboos, virtually all species of Bamboo planted in Florida, including the parks are "clumping" bamboos. They grow out from the center much like an iris, and there are many different varieties, ranging from 15'-60' tall. They are not really invasive at all over extended periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.