King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two other Massive footers that were poured after the building was framed in. Double footers in two separate rooms. This hole might be 3.

I once thought that it might go up and down, but now, due to something that has come to light, I believe it will be perfectly flat. Just a guess though.

Not that I was expecting a coaster. But a little hill here and there would have made it more unique. I'm sure it will be great either way.

Not that I was expecting a coaster. But a little hill here and there would have made it more unique. I'm sure it will be great either way.

Ooooooh.... how Teebin waits for great setups like these... as it has been on the tip of my fingers all day.

There will be a unique tech that is used on a relatively new coaster in a nearby park, that will also be used on this attraction, yet on a far grander scale.

:stunned:

Reactions: Mad Dog
Ooooooh.... how Teebin waits for great setups like these... as it has been on the tip of my fingers all day.

There will be a unique tech that is used on a relatively new coaster in a nearby park, that will also be used on this attraction, yet on a far grander scale.

:stunned:

If it's a bigger version of the teeter totter thing at the beginning of Gringott's (the best part of that ride in my opinion) then that would be absolutely awesome

I'm thinking more like specific places where the track moves the vehicle like a motion simulator, tilting and yawing. Instead of having the motion base on the vehicle like Spiderman, it would have it in the tracks like Gringotts.

I've been suspecting that for awhile. In a way it's not too different than Earthquake's or catastrophe canyon's method for vehicle movement, except when you're locked onto the track like Gringotts it offers a greater range of faster movements.

Am I close?

If it's a bigger version of the teeter totter thing at the beginning of Gringott's (the best part of that ride in my opinion) then that would be absolutely awesome

Nah, that is a given on this attraction, newer version of Disaster...

New and high tech is what I am talking about, and all intended to be invisible, untouchable, un-feel-able, un-see-able.

New and high tech is what I am talking about, and all intended to be invisible, untouchable, un-feel-able, un-see-able.

I'd guess hidden track, but you said it was like a nearby coaster, so I'm out of guesses. Can't think of a nearby coaster without track visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.