King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go on 360 during your most recent trip?

Yes and it was great, really cool use of technology and would've had a lot of reride ability if it wasn't in the middle of a 45 minute tour. The fact you could sit in different sections of the tram and get completely different POVs was something I've never experienced in any attraction before. Hopefully they implement that in this version because it was incredibly impressive. If 360 was a part of a bigger attraction then we are off on a ridiculously amazing foot

Yes and it was great, really cool use of technology and would've had a lot of reride ability if it wasn't in the middle of a 45 minute tour. The fact you could sit in different sections of the tram and get completely different POVs was something I've never experienced in any attraction before. Hopefully they implement that in this version because it was incredibly impressive. If 360 was a part of a bigger attraction then we are off on a ridiculously amazing foot

You should be very very incredibly happy with Orlando's version then. HTF hasn't been blowing smoke and now, I am not sure even he knows the extent of it.

I will leave you all with this... and only a select few will know what I mean: Green is no longer Universal. :wave:

Kitchen Sink

Well with all the gas they saved by killing jaws and turning off the middle burner in mummy they can afford to splurge. And you can't bring back the king without fire!!! If a ride has fire it can't be bad.

Now I'm curious if it will be inside fire
kong.jpg

or outside fire.
king-kong-2005-skull-island-wall1.jpg

I hope for both!

I'm so confused with the fire situation. I thought there would be no fire effects on any new rides because of the "green is universal" thing... Hence why the part in transformers where there should be fire has an orange light and smoke (which has always bugged me) then gringotts comes with fire and the dragon breathes fire...

So are we all systems go with fire again! And if so any chance of putting fire in transformers?

So are we all systems go with fire again! And if so any chance of putting fire in transformers?

I doubt it. Transformers is less about being green, and more about not burning your face off or burning the building down. Everything is far too close to everything else for a fire effect, especially in that scene.

I doubt it. Transformers is less about being green, and more about not burning your face off or burning the building down. Everything is far too close to everything else for a fire effect, especially in that scene.

It just looks so inferior to Spidey's similar scene, is the building/proximity to the riders that much different to spider then?

Status
Not open for further replies.