King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 185 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the actual rock work process for the facde, steel frame, burlap backer clothe, prefabbed bent wire frames and then sprayed with concrete?

I have stated that while there is a burlap scenario, I don't think this process is burlap but something more substantial. Note that where ever it overhangs upside down they have it reenforced with heavier dense weave steel mesh as the fabric would probably sag the wrong way.

Was this building previously a break room by any chance? :look:

break_room_zpsbz1e5n77.jpg

It appears to be a triple wide office trailer. Easy to move and set back up. Probably has been repurposed somewhere else on site.

My reply was more to Frogki's question about the future of the building itself.

I understand, or at least think I do, what the purpose of your inquiry was. The building may be gone, but what it was used for in the past has to be accounted for somewhere.

I'm pretty sure I saw a new trailer behind Doctor Doom when I rode it recently that wasn't there before. Could this be where they moved it?

They probably sold them to a scrap dump... those buildings are kind of skanky to be honest... and yeah, I have been in one of them. I get around like a dirty shirt. :smiley:

We're glad you do!

There is some new(ish) metal work closer to the construction fence...is that yet to be hanged?

Status
Not open for further replies.