King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 187 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are prepared for the rigors of theme park repetition or perhaps they will pair up with Entech Creative who created the FJ dragon. I think they would be a great team. CT's facial engineering designs are the best I have ever seen.

To quote their coming soon page under theme parks

Watch this space! Before long The Creature Technology Company will be in a position to announce the next exciting project in the works. All we can tell you now is that it is big. It is spectacular. And it is animatronic. But I guess you kind of figured that already...

So let's not start the puppet rumors again. And I'm willing to bet it will not look like the Broadway Kong.

"What we're working on now, is one of the most exciting things I've been involved with"
Sonny Tilders, Creative Director - The Creature Technology Company

Not that at all... just Teebin.

But I have decided that tomorrow night I will show you the VDL product. Stay tuned. Fun stuff this forum.
But "It's good to be the King" (with apologies to Mel Brooks, History of the World Part 1) Yes, I know you used the same quote last week, but it's too good not to reuse it... LOL

Looking at the company's previous projects on the website, I wonder if they will be making some Dino AA's as well for the attraction? Or could another company be making those?

I would assume CT is making all of them.

Also, I'm not sure I'd assume there will be dino AAs, unless I'm missing some crucial piece of information. Other AAs than Kong? Yes. Dinosaurs? I don't think so.

Ok, I promised you the VDL product yesterday so here it is. Keep an eye for the one shot where you can see many of them operating at once in the distance.

[video=youtube;7giV074qBXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7giV074qBXA[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.