King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 189 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of photos from this evening,

Please note these were all taken from guest areas

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Kong grabbing the driver is on the same level as the mummies jumping on the ride vehicle. Don't expect it to happen but damn wouldn't it be cool? Also this building is looking more and more complete every week, when the scaffolding comes down is when I think we will get an announcement

So the entire driving will be done by a computer?
I just hope they won't have the same problems as with seaworld's antarctica where every e-stop requires a system reset.

Anyone else think maybe those skull faces/stairs on each side of the entrance will be waterfalls?

Made me think of this:
524067715_d237d823fe_o.jpg

I would love that but I suppose it depends on how this facade appears in the film. Does anyone know?

Made me think of this:
524067715_d237d823fe_o.jpg

I would love that but I suppose it depends on how this facade appears in the film. Does anyone know?
Why did you have to use this picture? It makes me so sad knowing the state of Tomorrowland nowdays.

Oh, and if they don't use waterfalls on the Kong facade, hopefully they'll do the cool fire effects!

I want to believe the planned "driver will be grabbed by Kong" in the post-unload scene will happen. I really do. But I also can't help but remember "Imhotep will jump on your car." That wasn't rumors gone amok - we all know that was the plan, with a KUKA-like arm helping to achieve the effect. Teebin's worries just make me think it could prove too complex or unreliable to execute.

Why did you have to use this picture? It makes me so sad knowing the state of Tomorrowland nowdays.

Oh, and if they don't use waterfalls on the Kong facade, hopefully they'll do the cool fire effects!

Apologies for the reflection on a better time. We'll always have the rose garden just outside Tomorrowla...oh...never mind.

I would expect flame or a simulation of flame as demonstrated in the photo Teebin posted. Should look quite dramatic at night.

Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't able to upload pictures last night. Didn't get home till really late this morning before I had to go to work. I know HTF has already uploaded some, but here are some more anyway :lol:

DSC04726_zpsieszq74g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04728_zpst1gv7z79.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04727_zps2ll9dpxv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04725_zps3qjgyrim.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04722_zpse2uzuhn5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04720_zpsrg6emypy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04721_zpsnqcnxo88.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04717_zpswuevjt5c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04713_zpsesqtidoi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04715_zpsmj1i8ycz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04708_zpslklogw6x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04712_zps6judnj4g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04707_zpsgofut6le.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04709_zpsu1vr3vzm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC04710_zpsyuhcdoqz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Interesting... but not for the reasons any of you would think. Not for the info. Who is this "Unknown" I wonder. Whoever it is, they are in the loop and more ballsy than I.

Could it be that it would obstruct the point of view in some scenes? Or that in some sections the ceilings will be too low to allow for passage of the RV's if they were to have roofs?

Last edited:
Well then this 360 part must be even more elaborate since I feel that that point the screen needs to wrap all the way around. Unless they get clever and have some jungle crap overhead.

If you can say are we talking 4 wide? 6? How many across for the trams at USH?

Depending on how quickly theses things are supposed to dispatch this thing should be a monster people eater!

Well that information certainly fits with that other rumored information saying that the outdoor portion can be completely bypassed in inclement weather. Can't go outside if you don't have a roof in the rain!

Status
Not open for further replies.