Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Legoland Florida

From what it seems, the seating may be reduced to 4 people per couch (which yes, the ride system is themed to Emmit's Double Decker Couch, but is Three Decker's this time).
Yeah that sounds more about what I would expect. I suppose it makes sense for them to show off the full potential of the system though.

What's with new theme park lands not putting in any shade?

Toy Story Land, Sesame Street and now Lego Movie World have so little shade. Trees provide shade and stop the lands from looking like concrete jungles.

Truthfully, Lego Movie World has a very painted-concrete look to me, which is sad. Some greenery (you can build trees out of Legos!) would do wonders.

What's with new theme park lands not putting in any shade?

Toy Story Land, Sesame Street and now Lego Movie World have so little shade. Trees provide shade and stop the lands from looking like concrete jungles.

Truthfully, Lego Movie World has a very painted-concrete look to me, which is sad. Some greenery (you can build trees out of Legos!) would do wonders.
The funny thing is Toy Story Land has a TON of trees... just not out on the main pathways.

You know, Lego Land could really benefit by building a land set in Lego City. The E-Ticket should be the Rescue Helicopter ride.

During the preshow, you learn that a man has fallen into the river in Lego City. You’re told to start the rescue helicopter only to find it’s not built.

HEY! Someone has to build it! We would then go to a second preshow having to build the rescue helicopter. We would then board and off to the rescue, prepare the lifeline, lower the stretcher, and make the rescue!

I mean, it would be better than Smuggler’s Run.

Anybody been recently? I'm curious on how crowd levels have been on the weekends. Thinking of taking the daughter, but if its as busy as Universal and Disney has been on weekends, Id rather take her somewhere else.

The rumor comes anonymously from the Theme Park Stop discord server--construction should be imminent on the expansion, likely to be a form of land inspired by Peppa The Pig. Seems this was the 2021 project for the 10th anniversary of the park.

Should be kept in mind that while it was supposed to debut this year--the project has since been delayed to 2022, even with work beginning to go on the site soon.

Last edited:
The rumor comes anonymously from the Theme Park Stop discord server--construction should be imminent on the expansion, likely to be a form of land inspired by Peppa The Pig. Seems this was the 2021 project for the 10th anniversary of the park.

Should be kept in mind that while it was supposed to debut this year--the project has since been delayed to 2022, even with work beginning to go on the site soon.

This would be huge if true and if well done. Peppa Pig is one of the largest children’s properties of the time, and it plays brilliantly into Legoland’s demo, all while giving more incentive for people to make the trek out there. I almost wonder if this will be it’s own thing given how physically separate it is from the park (and given how Peppa =/= Lego). But, beyond the slight theming clash, there is no reason for me to doubt this: it makes sense. Merlin has the theme park rights to the property, and it’s crazy popular with their target demo.