Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Magic Kingdom (General Discussion)

I'm guessing the Blue Sky mentions are just a sounding board to hear back from the public. . Disney creates some buzz, false as it may be, and controls their own rumors. We'll be lucky If one of those five Blue
Sky concepts ever sees the light of day. ....So, myself, I'm not playing into that game since it's basically a waste of time. :lol:
Totally agree with you and that’s why I didn’t get my hopes up when they announced it initially. But I’m still very happy to think of the possibilities of what could be built.

I'm trusting that you were being sarcastic. I would argue that DHS has the greatest need for Villain's, Moana, and Encanto lands. Reign in the budgets and build all of these things and DHS suddenly starts looking like a park to rival MK in terms of attendance and duration of stay (all day and not just a half day or so). DHS would also become a GREAT answer to Epic Universe just by fixing the layout and adding rides.
Yup, DHS is the park that could use a lot of this the most. Animation Courtyard is just sitting there waiting to be demolished. DHS could specifically use the Moana water ride as that park could desperately use a water ride instead of the park that already has one.

Obviously DAK needs help, but there's better options imo.

This feels silly to ask, but is there any way that the expansion beyond big thunder could be connected to new hotel(s) back there?

I'm struggling to understand why else they would ever even consider investing so much into what is already the most popular park of the four by far.

Clearly they’re trying to catch up the amount of the existing attractions at the original Magic Kingdom in Disneyland. Hell, they could even give the park a Forward-like expansion between Tomorrowland and the DVC Contemporary Hotel.

Clearly they’re trying to catch up the amount of the existing attractions at the original Magic Kingdom in Disneyland. Hell, they could even give the park a Forward-like expansion between Tomorrowland and the DVC Contemporary Hotel.
Sir I regret to inform you there is no Magic Kingdom in Disneyland. An understandable mistake after viewing you profile info.
Disneyland park is the happiest place on earth while the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World is the most magical.

I wasn’t making any mistakes, the first Disneyland Park in Anaheim IS the original Magic Kingdom.
The original Disneyland soulvenier maps said Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom in the top left
I stand corrected, I see the confusion all the time, maybe the company is partially responsibly.
At least we know where Florida came from.
I was about 95% in jest though so, sorry

I know. It gets confusing. The way old maps of Magic Kingdom were labeled WDW at first. Disneyland Paris is also what they use for the name of the park despite is also being the name of the whole complex.

Hopefully, this gets done soon, it's been quite dangerous getting out of MK this past year with narrow lanes and uneven lanes.

On a separate note, hopefully, we get an update to TTC soon. It's outdated and could use a modern look as having all those empty ticket booths makes the place look abandoned lol