Mardi Gras 2013 | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Mardi Gras 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone try to get an AP discount on Jambalaya today after a certain time and get denied? It seems they STOP giving it out after 6pm according to the cashier who was told by her lead... that's a new one, only giving APs an hour of discounts in the french quarter....

Reactions: Felipe
Anyone try to get an AP discount on Jambalaya today after a certain time and get denied? It seems they STOP giving it out after 6pm according to the cashier who was told by her lead... that's a new one, only giving APs an hour of discounts in the french quarter....

That sucks, but then again, most F&B outdoor vendors don't give AP discounts as it is.

So, I hear Honey Boo Boo was there today? :lol:

Any pics from tonight?

So, I hear Honey Boo Boo was there today? :lol:

Any pics from tonight?

From her Facebook page.....

We'll we're here!

iTYoJMvSsfi76.jpg

Just left the MardiGras celebration at Universal Studio in FL. Our tour guide Jesse was awesome we had a BLAST today!!! Thanks to all the other employees for their kindness & generosity as well! And it was great seeing some of our fans there hope y'all had as fun as we did!

i7IhV0votRmvU.jpg

One of my teachers from high school was in the parade throwing out beads, he hit Honey Boo Boo in the head. Made me proud.
He should get the teacher of the year award and Time magazines person of the year award for that. :cheers:

- - - Updated - - -

We should put up a sign at OIA that reads" Welcome to Orlando.we idolize the stupid" ...ohhh wait we pander to Brazilian tour groups :lol: so I guess that would be super redundant. :rofl: If anyone went last night how were the crowds. I'm considering calling off March 16th and I'd like to ride a float if possible. But if not I'll be in the crowd. Just personally for me there is way too much pushing and shoving,going on over tiny plastic beads.

I have a question about this event. Do you have to buy a separate ticket ? Can you buy a two park ticket? Does it get packed ? At what time do the events start.