MSHI Expansion? | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not sure how long its been like this, but has anyone else noticed the absence of Storm Force on the Universal app? I mean you can see ride in the art, but it doesn't have an icon hovering over it. Nor does it appear when you search the app for Marvel or Storm. I know the ride has been featured on the app in the past.

Does this have any significance to anything? The ride is pretty much always dead, could this mean Storm Force is getting the axe?Screenshot_20210223-224939_Universal FL.jpgScreenshot_20210223-224852_Universal FL.jpg[
Screenshot_20210223-230325_Universal FL.jpg

I'm not sure how long its been like this, but has anyone else noticed the absence of Storm Force on the Universal app? I mean you can see ride in the art, but it doesn't have an icon hovering over it. Nor does it appear when you search the app for Marvel or Storm. I know the ride has been featured on the app in the past.

Does this have any significance to anything? The ride is pretty much always dead, could this mean Storm Force is getting the axe?View attachment 14103View attachment 14104[
View attachment 14105

The attraction was a part of the temp closures last August to cut costs. It’ll return in due time.

They should really do stuff with the Marvel license. Everything reeks of the 90s (granted, they have their 90s voice actors, but those are meant to be the "classic" voices. Sort of like how Six Flags uses the DCAU voice actors.) Why does Black Panther only appear on a sign? Where's War Machine? Where's the Falcon?

They should really do stuff with the Marvel license. Everything reeks of the 90s (granted, they have their 90s voice actors, but those are meant to be the "classic" voices. Sort of like how Six Flags uses the DCAU voice actors.) Why does Black Panther only appear on a sign? Where's War Machine? Where's the Falcon?
Can’t do much outside of revising the land a la Hulk. Uni’s contract with Marvel specifically entitles them to these characters, but says they’re to be the comic versions. No MCU, no Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (sorry).

As for character absences, the status of their appearance (or lack thereof) is reflective of their popularity when the land was being designed/built. No one thought much of Black Panther prior to 2016.

Can’t do much outside of revising the land a la Hulk. Uni’s contract with Marvel specifically entitles them to these characters, but says they’re to be the comic versions. No MCU, no Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (sorry).

As for character absences, the status of their appearance (or lack thereof) is reflective of their popularity when the land was being designed/built. No one thought much of Black Panther prior to 2016.

They can build whatever they want to, highly unlikely it will be MCU for multiple reasons.

Reactions: Spider-Sonic
They have the BP and Ant-Man on signs around the island. Honestly, because of the popularity of these characters now, they should look into building rides based on the comic versions of them. It'll get more people to appreciate them.

They have the BP and Ant-Man on signs around the island. Honestly, because of the popularity of these characters now, they should look into building rides based on the comic versions of them. It'll get more people to appreciate them.
Trouble is, they don’t have the space for it as is. If they close Doom’s, maybe, but it’d have to be one or the other, and even then, you’re gambling on whether people have more appreciation for Black Panther and Ant-Man, or for Chadwick Boseman and Paul Rudd - if I were a betting man, I’d probably say the latter.

As hot as the MCU is right now, that's on Disneyland to capitalize on it stateside. Universal's already got a well-rounded Marvel land with updated E-Tickets , they've had all that since pre-Infinity War. I think we don't see much movement in MSI for a long while.

Reactions: Coolbfitz